Walmart.com

Rush-O-Matic

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 31 2012, 05:11 PM)
I only listened to two so far but hae already shit my pants!

WHAT A SCORE.

This is all I need to tide me over to release. Track 3 + 4 sound MOLTEN. Such amazing atmospheric noises between songs..... wow.

You've soiled many a pair of undies and jeans since "Headlong Flight" was released.

*adds Depends to TRF Store*

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ May 31 2012, 04:07 PM)
Oh my. Talk about whetting my appetite. AWESOME find Rush-O-Matic!! You win the internet for today.

What dumb luck . . . I was just checking to see if the price changed on any of the sites, and just happen to scroll down to the track listing. I couldn't believe the little speaker linky things worked. I'll bet Roadrunner or Rush pulls them as soon as they find out, or Amazon will throw a hissy fit if they can't also provide samples. I wonder if it's a mistake. And, I wonder if that means somebody had a hard copy of the disc to upload, or if they have digital versions.

Flip4Mac to the rescue - we Mac users can use that plugin to play Windows Media files 1022.gif

Just about every song had some kind of atmospheric intro that ate up a bunch of seconds before the music kicked in, but it was cool atmospheric stuff and the music is awesome. Not too many Geddy vocals, but what we got sounded great.

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 31 2012, 04:05 PM)
THAT RIFF ON CARNIES PUNCHED ME OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!

DUDE ME TOO THAT WAS NUTS!!!!

I'm about ready to explode for this album. It seriously better leak like right NOW laugh.gif

I feel this will definitely be worth the 2-3 year wait.

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 31 2012, 10:05 PM)
THAT RIFF ON CARNIES PUNCHED ME OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!

That's a great f**king riff!

The production on this album sounds amazing!

QUOTE (Czarcasm @ May 31 2012, 04:24 PM)
DAT NEW OPENING ON BU2B!!!

This song might actually be good now!
Can you imagine how sweet it'll be to have that intro combust into the BU2B that we know already!

Man that is going to be mindblowing. I can already hear it, man....

wub.gif

People , People , People no.gif

Can you Not wait until the 12th ?

Are you so starved for new Rush you now settle for 30 sec clips ?

What would Neil say about this ?

Do you also sneak a look at your Christmas gifts also ?

Shame on you b_sigh.gif

I am Shocked and Flabbergasted ohmy.gif

I am outtahere like Adam Lambert bolt.gif

OK, so I promised myself that I'd wait until the album is released on the 12th.

And now this...yikes.

I feel like a kid who has found the hidden Christmas presents early...what to do?

Treeduck, RushGoober, Tarkus406, Mara, Metaldad, Janie, ReRushed & Queen of Megadon...help!!!

Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I?

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 31 2012, 03:29 PM)
OK, so I promised myself that I'd wait until the album is released on the 12th.

And now this...yikes.

I feel like a kid who has found the hidden Christmas presents early...what to do?

Treeduck, RushGoober, Tarkus406, Mara, Metaldad, Janie, ReRushed & Queen of Megadon...help!!!

Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn't I?

Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiitttt.... DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!! cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

55 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users):

An Enemy Without, Phantom, gornhay, Rush-O-Matic, Boyd, Flying Finn, Joesaracer, Tarkus406, FT Tracker, danielmclark, snowdog2112, The Mighty Dudad, canadianice, GUP1771, Nate1647, Knice, RushIslander, ArrowSnake, jesse2112, FountainOfSyrinx, Freeze, Czarcasm, metallithrax, EmotionDetector, Derv, woodring2112, Godeater2112, RUSHandOSU, presto123, syrinxstarman, tas7, driventotheedge, Presto-digitation

Am I the only one not listening?