last movie you watched

sonicjams

MV5BOGJlNDJkZmEtMjUwNS00ZWViLWIyZGEtN2Y5ZjZlNDE1NWJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg2MjUxNjM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Ooh! Haven't heard of this one. I love a good shark movie...

Too bad there have only been three of them! :P

Coincidentally just saw "The Shallows".

Blake Lively was convincing, but not much else was.

Best supporting seagull in a motion picture.

Spoiler alert: Awful awful awful ending.

Blake in a bikini can convince me that she can out fist fight a shark.

• Like 2

http://www.historylink.org/Content/Media/Photos/Small/singles.JPG

I love this movie.

• Like 1

Scarface.

I saw it so long ago that I forgot a lot. I remember it being good but not great. And my opinion hasn't changed. If anything, I'd probably bring it down a little as most of the characters were barely developed. And the Pacino/Pfeiffer relation? He went from wanting to marry her to ripping on her at the restaurant within just a few scenes together.

• Like 1

Altered States. Still one of my favorite sci-fi films. That part where he's in Mexico having the hallucinations still gives me the chills. So creepy.
  • Like 3

The True History of Puss 'N Boots - the creepy French-Belgian-Swiss animated film starring William Shatner as the strangled voice of a deceitful cat

I'm pretty sure the Queen was drunk or high. The women's butts were so huge. The princess was not a role model for children. Glad I didn't buy it.

Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

Ghost Rider 2.

I thought it'd be crap like part 1. But I watched anyway. And it was crap!

Nick Cage was as big of a lampoon as I've ever seen him. Annoying and cliche villains. A boy to be rescued who I couldn't care about. Cheesy effects. Poor score...no better than what you get on a video game. Dumb jokes, one of which inlcuded Ghost Rider urinating as if it were a flame thrower. An easy disposal of the main villain. And a waste of Idris Elba.

If I'm still not clear, don't watch it.

Reboot this damn thing! And not that Ghost Rider car driving mofo from SHIELD either!!!

:blaze:

Beauty And The Beast (2017)

Absolutely adore this film. It's even more than I asked it to be.