What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

damn, and i gotta get into that mass effect trilogy as well, seems a lot of you are talking big things about that franchise...=)

Lots of games in the backlog as I type, but I'm currently playing through:

Okami HD

DmC: Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Jak and Daxter HD Collection

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (stuck on MGS1, specifically at the Psycho Mantis boss fight; and I don't have the thermal goggles. I might just restart the game to get them.)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Europa Universalis IV. Era wise, it's the sequel to Crusader Kings 2. The game starts in 1444 and focuses on trade relation and territorial expansion, whereas CK2 focused on furthering your dynasty. I'm really enjoying this because it's a bit simpler. There are also short term goals which help you figure out what you need to do in the immediate future. The trade node system is also really neat.

I can't wait for Paradox to release Hearts of Iron IV.

I just finished GoW Judgement, Super Mario 3D World, and Shining Force: Sword of Hajya.

I think I will start either Rachet and Clank Going Commando, Crysis II, or some of the downloadable Bioshock content.

Also, I just started the first 5 minutes of Far Cry II: Blood Dragon, and that alone justified the price of the game. Hilarious stuff.

I am slowly working through Super Mario 3D world, Pikmen 3, Rayman Legends, and Harvest Moon Animal Parade.

I am slowly working through Super Mario 3D world, Pikmen 3, Rayman Legends, and Harvest Moon Animal Parade.

Another Nintendo fanboy, I see. Rayman is not the relaxing platformer that I was hoping for, but it is quite good.

Oh, and I went with the Minerva download for Bioshock 2.

How is that?

I don't have BS2 anymore but wanted to try that Minerva gizmo, just kinda forgot about it.

Excellent. It's a separate story from the main game, and it is a very good story. The game plays exactly like the old one, IIRC...it's been 3 years after all.

My son found a PS2 at Goodwill a few weeks ago and I started playing a couple olde classics, Crash Bandicoot (orifinal), and Medievil. Two of my faves.

For the PS1, right?

Just finished playing through MYST. Was cleaning out my family's storage unit and found the old disc in a box. Really clever game, also pretty difficult at times (there were a few times I had to take a quick peek at a walkthrough)...I've got a soft spot for the old point and click puzzle type games.
  • Like 1

I just got a new computer so I'm currently playing Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, and The Witcher 2. Mass Effect 3 is currently my favorite, followed by Witcher and Skyrim. I thought Skyrim would be better but it just seems borin'. Maybe it's the mood I was in when I played it last, I'm gonna give it another shot later. I'm also not a fan of how they've changed Witcher. Why must they always chage things? It wasn't broke and it didn't need fixin'!

I started South Park: The Stick of Truth yesterday. Funniest game ever.

Do you have to know the show well? I like the first few seasons but I just don't watch much anymore. When I watch I like it, but I can't get my wife into it and there's limited "me" time in my life. Will the game still be fun/funny for someone like me?