You know you're a Rush fan when...

• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#1361 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

Vapor Trail

• Members *
  • 18664 posts
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:27 AM

When you getting all hypnotized and the world around you stop existing when you hear 2112 (specially the one from Different Stages).

Sponsored Post

#1362 DistantEarlySignals

DistantEarlySignals

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:25 AM

1. When you get overly excited when someone offers you "two soups"
2. You accurately remember every line in every pre show video
3. You remember the last time every song was played live off the top of your head
4. You tap the rhythm of YYZ whenever possible
5.when you nock on a door, you play the YYZ morse code
6. You need any old bass, but you buy the fancy American Geddy signature bass because Rush

#1363 oghond2112

oghond2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

You know you're a RUSH fan when:

1: You know every single RUSH studio album in order of release (which I do: Rush, Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, 2112, A Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, Signals, Grace Under Pressure, Power Windows, Hold Your Fire, Presto, Roll the Bones, Counterparts, Test for Echo, Vapor Trails, Snakes and Arrows, and Clockwork Angels- and no, I did not cheat!)
2: You wrote an entire musical based around their music.
3: You cannot wait for December 21 and write the date the British way on that day only just so it can be 21/12
4: You hold a celebration to RUSH starting on December 21st at 9:12 PM (21:12 on 21/12)
5: You have memorized the lyrics to over 10 RUSH songs
6: You try to sound like Geddy Lee whenever you sing a RUSH song

#1364 oghond2112

oghond2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, Pokemon, musicals, creating musicals

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

View Postoghond2112, on 21 October 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

1: You know every single RUSH studio album in order of release (which I do: Rush, Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, 2112, A Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, Permanent Waves, Moving Pictures, Signals, Grace Under Pressure, Power Windows, Hold Your Fire, Presto, Roll the Bones, Counterparts, Test for Echo, Vapor Trails, Snakes and Arrows, and Clockwork Angels- and no, I did not cheat!)
3: You cannot wait for December 21 and write the date the British way on that day only just so it can be 21/12
4: You hold a celebration to RUSH starting on December 21st at 9:12 PM (21:12 on 21/12)

7: You internally FREAK OUT when you realize your English teacher has an Ayn Rand book in her room. I KID YOU NOT.

#1365 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 5861 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

View Postoghond2112, on 21 October 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

I like #4, that required some scientific (or military) thinking!  Maybe I will celebrate this year !  :hail:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users