You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

When you get waaaay too excited when you see someone in public with a Rush shirt on......

When you make a delivery to a business and the shipper sees your Clockwork Angels shirt asks you about it, and you spend 30 minutes talking about RUSH thus making you behind for the rest of the day.

When Rush is pretty much all you listen to on Spotify when you're at your grandmother's house.

You know you're a Rush fan when you're crazy excited that you convinced your friend in Amsterdam who has kind of liked Rush for a while to go to the show tonight. Almost as excited as you would be if you were going!

And, you KNOW you're a Rush fan when you can't stop yourself from thinking that by the time tomorrow rolls around she'll have gone from "kind of likes Rush" to KNOWS SHE'S A RUSH FAN! :LOL:

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 1

When I am running out of gas during a cardio workout at the gym and I want to go home, I don't allow myself to quit until I've passed 21:12 in duration.

Oh nice! I should do that next time I get a workout going!

When I am running out of gas during a cardio workout at the gym and I want to go home, I don't allow myself to quit until I've passed 21:12 in duration.

:LOL: I've done that!

You know you're a Rush fan when you're crazy excited that you convinced your friend in Amsterdam who has kind of liked Rush for a while to go to the show tonight. Almost as excited as you would be if you were going!

And, you KNOW you're a Rush fan when you can't stop yourself from thinking that by the time tomorrow rolls around she'll have gone from "kind of likes Rush" to KNOWS SHE'S A RUSH FAN! :LOL:

I'm glad your friend decided to go! We both know she will be officially hooked for life after tonight!

:LOL:

...you decide to drive to Amsterdam (325 miles one way), without a ticket, 20 hours before the show starts. :drool:
  • Like 1

While watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs you cheer when they play Tom Sawyer over the P.A. or hear the organist play it :rush:
  • Like 1

1. Every guitar you own looks like (or is a replacement for) one of Lerxst's guitars

2. You know who Lerxst is

3. You know where the name "Lerxst" came from

4. Even a One Direction fan says your too obsessed with Rush

5. You actually wish you could sing like Geddy

6. F#7add4 is your favorite guitar chord

7. You almost buy a Geddy Lee Jazz Bass and you don't even play the bass

8. Roll the Bones is the only rap song you like (I know, it's not all rap)

9. Most of your time is spent listening to, reading, playing, talking about, or thinking about Rush

10. You can describe your political opinions with lyrics

Edited by ctte2112
  • Like 2

...when you sneak into the school office just to say "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation…We have assumed control" over the intercom.
  • Like 7

1. When you know the words to Alex's Rio '02 rant

2. When you buy a double neck for one purpose: Xanadu

3. When you see a Dodge Caravan you start to hum to Caravan

4. When you see roadkill, and think of Between The Wheels

5. When doing a World War 2 report, you use Red Sector A lyrics

6. When someone talks about the phrase "Using Kid Gloves" you smile uncontrollably

7. When someone asks you what kind of car you want, you say Red Barchetta

8. When someone isn't in the mood for something, you play In The Mood

9. When someone says "I hope you know what you're doing", you think of the song

10. When someone calls you lazy, you reply: I get up at seven, yeah And I go to work at nine I got no time for livin' Yes, I'm workin' all the time

11. You read through this thread

When you and your best friend call each other Lerxst and Dirk based on the respective instruments you play.

When you name your guitar and bass after Alex and Ged.

When you lust for a BMW motorcycle just because Neil is a fan.

When you become overly obsessed with the show The Twilight Zone just because of the song.

When you ask a cashier if you can get free things and become enraged when you find out you can't get Something for Nothing.

When you say "bravado" instead of "bravo" by mistake.

When you try to round up a group of people for a Witch Hunt.