Do We Currently Have Enough Neil Peart Threads?

That One Guy

Do we have enough Neil threads?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do we have enough Neil threads?

• There are too many
    • We are at the correct number of threads
    • It was perfect until this thread came along
    • There are still not enough; I'm off to create another
    • 46 & 2
    • Neil Peart is my spirit animal

Had to vote for the best still together touring band, TooL, but...........

There are NEVER enough Neil threads!

Apparently not..

How come the other two don't get all the negative threads? Last one I remember was the one about Alex stealing guitar riffs and that's been a couple of years ago. Equal opportunity bashing.
  • Like 1

How come the other two don't get all the negative threads? Last one I remember was the one about Alex stealing guitar riffs and that's been a couple of years ago. Equal opportunity bashing.

I think it has to do with how Geddy and Alex haven't made themselves easy to pick on in recent times. They don't have a social media presence the same way Neil does; Neil has a blog, and has been saying things on it that some vocal folks consider offensive or embarrassing. So there's that. :LOL:

Making fun of Ged's voice got old.

Edited by Day of Light

However I'm sure that if given enough time we'll try and dig up some new dirt on them!

Like how Alex put ketchup on his spaghetti or something. I'm not saying it happened or anything I'm just saying there might be a HIGH CHANCE it happened. :o

Edited by Day of Light

I think it has to do with how Geddy and Alex haven't made themselves easy to pick on in recent times. They don't have a social media presence the same way Neil does; Neil has a blog, and has been saying things on it that some vocal folks consider offensive or embarrassing. So there's that. :LOL:

Making fun of Ged's voice got old.

Oh sure, I was halfway kidding. :)

• Like 1

The expert consensus appears to be...

46 & 2

Neil was 46 during most of his Ghost Rider travels

He started a 2nd family after his travels.

Tool knows nothing of this

• Like 1

Just curious what everyone's opinion of the Neil situation is.

Discuss.

Did you type "discuss" or "dismiss?" LOL!

I know it's Neil Peart Groundhog Day but man fuckk it! Even I am mad at the man for changing his drumming technique simply because he failed at the Buddy Rich Memorial Concert.

Lame.

But who gives a fukk. To me. For my heart. For my soul, and especially to keep my brain balanced and happy Neil is THE ONE!!!!! Well for me.

I play to RUSH records everyday. Not because I am obsessed but because it's a great workout. My drums are my gym. Playing along to Neil is the best fit for me.

Very busy. Very active and vey going for time changes and I sweat like a love struck pig. It is what it is.

Some clown on here thinks that "Xanadu" is one of Neil's worst drumming tracks. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! It's one of the funnest tracks to play in the Rush Cannon. I can't find big tubular bells so I added three more wood blocks to my kit. I have 8 now. I used them to play along to that song now. I love it. I also added more cowbells. Now I can finally really nail "The Trees" to well a "tee."

LOL!

After all the fuckingg bullshit I have have gone through over the last two years I am so thankful I have my family, my friends, my drums, my stereo, RUSH, "my" Rush Forum LOL! and "better beer."

NEIL RULES!

The expert consensus appears to be...

46 & 2

Neil was 46 during most of his Ghost Rider travels

He started a 2nd family after his travels.

Tool knows nothing of this

I voted 46 & 2 because i love that song.

• Like 1

Let me sort this

The other two are willing to have us believe they will tour more, make more music, appear in photos with fans and other events. The other one comes off as a preachy elitist snob with an over priced German motorcycle.

• Like 2

The other two are willing to have us believe they will tour more, make more music, appear in photos with fans and other events. The other one comes off as a preachy elitist snob with an over priced German motorcycle.

I don't think the touring thing has a lot to do with it. There was a lot of Neil bashing here even before that was even discussed.

There are 8 threads on the first page containing the word "Neil" in the title

That's it? Feels like 80.

8 threads on the first page containing the word "Neil" in the title, and 72 threads saying that he's a preachy dick that handled retirement wrong. ;)

• Like 2