2016 MLB Season Thread

The Analog Cub

Dopey ass Mets have Syndergaard throw at Utley in the third inning, lose 9-1. I hope they suspend the guy 5 games.

Yeah,

I just read about it. But I new it would happen after last year during the playoffs. He hit two homers. One a grand slam. Looking for a video. Was it that bad?

Dopey ass Mets have Syndergaard throw at Utley in the third inning, lose 9-1. I hope they suspend the guy 5 games.

Yeah,

I just read about it. But I new it would happen after last year during the playoffs. He hit two homers. One a grand slam. Looking for a video. Was it that bad?

Not really. It was behind him, which is usually bad since the Hitler's first instinct is to back up, but it wasn't head high. Still, it was intentional, so it was bound to result in an ejection.

• Like 1

Threw behind him, I heard! :LOL:

Yeah,

Not really. It was behind him, which is usually bad since the Hitler's first instinct is to back up, but it wasn't head high. Still, it was intentional, so it was bound to result in an ejection.

The Hitler??

Yeah,

The Hitler??

Sorry...typo.

Syndergaard claims the pitch "just got away". :LOL:

I guess...! :LOL:

• Like 2

I thought,

Throwing him out of the game was a little over the top. He wasn't hit.

:facepalm:

I thought,

What ever,

I don't care either way. Maybe the umpire was thinking of what happed in the playoffs last year. Do you think he will be suspended?

Edited by troutman

I thought,

What ever,

I don't care either way. Maybe the umpire was thinking of what happed in the playoffs last year. Do you think he will be suspended?

Probably not, but I don't have a good feel either way. I do think if he would have hit him it would have been a suspension...

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuIX8HI2RI

That throw didnt get away, he tried to hit him and missed, the stupid f-ck. And guess what, Utley solo homered later, then hit a Grand Slam and shoved it right up the whiny little girl Mets fans as-es. It was a work of art. Way to go Chase!

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GuIX8HI2RI

That throw didnt get away, he tried to hit him and missed, the stupid f-ck. And guess what, Utley solo homered later, then hit a Grand Slam and shoved it right up the whiny little girl Mets fans as-es. It was a work of art. Way to go Chase!

:LOL:

My son enjoyed watching that!

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Predicted to be total bottom feeders this year, the MILWAUKEE BREWERS are competing! They've won 18 out of the last 33 games, and their pitching has improved greatly. They're beating other struggling teams, but they're also playing tough against the better teams.

It's always great to see a team do so well when they're expected to be crappy. :ebert:

• Like 1

I'm feeling pretty damn good about my Rangers right now. What do we do with Profar? He simply looks too damn good to trade but there isn't a spot for him on the field. It's a good problem to have. At this point, I would kick around the idea of cutting Fielder and eating his gigantic contract and insert Profar as a super utility player and DH.

Pirates' Francisco Cervelli out 4-6 weeks, broken hand. Injuries getting nasty.

Yes, that's a tough one for the Bucs. Excellent catcher and decent batter, and apparently a pretty funny guy. I'm glad he got his 3 year contract extension out of the way before this happened! :o

Pirates' Francisco Cervelli out 4-6 weeks, broken hand. Injuries getting nasty.

Yes, that's a tough one for the Bucs. Excellent catcher and decent batter, and apparently a pretty funny guy. I'm glad he got his 3 year contract extension out of the way before this happened! :o

f***ing Cardinals.

• Like 2

As of Saturday, Dodgers' Kershaw had 109 Ks to six - yes six - walks. That's a ratio of over 18Ks per BB. The current MLB record? 11.63.

:notworthy:

• Like 2

Great night for pitcher Jameson Taillon of the Bucs last night against the Mets! Only 6 days after his first major league start, he got his first major league win- had a no hitter going for six innings, and pitched 8 innings of shut out ball! The manager had a big decision over whether to leave him in- how often do starters these days get a chance to pitch 9 innings of a shut out ? But Hurdle went conservative, which is OK.

He was just called up to replace an injured Gerrit Cole. Should be fun to watch.

And the Rangers take another series!!

Thanks for that.

12 game lead in the NL Central!

Y'all are winning at a tremendous pace.

Want Clayton Richard?

• Like 1