So. No mystery what this thread is about. Let's discuss some bad songs made by otherwise good bands. Obvious clunkers like Tai Shan, the so-overplayed-you-can't-remember-ever-liking-in-the-first-place-anymore like Stairway To Heaven, the unimaginably unremarkable deep cuts like Coming Soon (by Queen), and all the rest of 'em.

And Go. :)

Pink Floyd - Have a Cigar

Hwat the hell, this boy ain't right.

Interesting...I had no idea.

Edited by JohnRogers

Some of the Roger Taylor deep cuts on Queen Albums are Awful

Loser in the End

Fun It

Fight from the Inside.

Pink floyd

Dogs of War

One slip

A new Machine

Then Again.....all Gilmours fault.

Mick

I don't mind One Slip, though the other two are real clunkers.

The Roger Taylor tracks are pretty bad, but I'm In Love With My Car is a real gem.

Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked

That is some real Tai Shan of a song but really after maturing a bit is any Def Leppard good??? After Pyromania is is all crap.

• Like 2

Def Leppard - Let's Get Rocked

That is some real Tai Shan of a song but really after maturing a bit is any Def Leppard good??? After Pyromania is is all crap.

Yeah for the most part I agree. Gods of War from Hysteria is pretty good, though, and I like a couple off of Euphoria. High N' Dry and Pyromania are two wonderful albums.

Edited by BowlCity

The Beatles - Revolution 9

I guess when you listened to the entire White Album it sort of fits in but on it's own, blah.

"What's the New Mary Jane" is worse, it gets me vote for worst Beatles song ever. At least "Revolution 9" doesn't attempt to be a proper song. By the way, I like it!

The Beatles - Revolution 9

I guess when you listened to the entire White Album it sort of fits in but on it's own, blah.

"What's the New Mary Jane" is worse, it gets me vote for worst Beatles song ever. At least "Revolution 9" doesn't attempt to be a proper song. By the way, I like it!

Flying