Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !

blueschica

I wanted to wish everyone on TRF Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (I will be traveling the next few days.) It has been a pleasure getting to know you all - I think it was either Tombstone Mountain or greyfriar that said, "I came for the music and stayed for the friends." Absolutely what happened to me ! Have wonderful holidays, everyone!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/images_2.jpeg

• Like 16

Back atcha, Chica! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/LOVE/hugBEAR.gif(my Momma taught me to be a hugger, to EVERYONE!)

It's my wish to everyone also!

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 5

Wishing all of my friends here on TRF a very Merry Christmas! Hope that each one of you is able to spend it doing what is most enjoyable for you. Cherish the moments with your family (even if they annoy you ;) ), they won't last forever, and chances are one day you will laugh at what now irks you to no end.

:hug2:

• Like 12

I just popped in while I had a few minutes because I wanted to wish all my TRF friends a Merry Christmas and I plan on visiting more after the holidays. I have missed reading your posts so be warned..I will be bugging you more in 2016 Cheers! Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 9

It would have been strangely nostalgic if Lee had brought out that Steinberger for the Grace tunes on the last tour.

eww... no thanks. :LOL:

• Like 3