Question about the R40 Live Deluxe Blu-Ray + 3 CD Set

YYZumbi

I want both the Blu ray (the whole concert + bonus tracks) and the live CD (again... whole concert + bonus tracks)

If I pre-order the R40 Live Deluxe Blu-Ray + 3 CD Set. Do they remove something then? Or do I get same stuff as if I pre-order the alone Blu Ray and the alone CDs?

Thanks!

Hi Zumbi! Obviously I don't know for certain at this point, but from reading the listings for what's currently available for pre-order on the backstage club, it seems like the deluxe set shouldn't be missing any audio or video that would otherwise be available by purchasing them separately. What's less clear to me is whether you would be missing any packaging--they don't state specifically whether the Blu-Ray and CDs will be within one case, or packaged separately as if you were to buy them separately.

Whatever you do, I hope that you manage to get everything you're after. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

• Like 2

I want both the Blu ray (the whole concert + bonus tracks) and the live CD (again... whole concert + bonus tracks)

If I pre-order the R40 Live Deluxe Blu-Ray + 3 CD Set. Do they remove something then? Or do I get same stuff as if I pre-order the alone Blu Ray and the alone CDs?

Thanks!

If it is still the 3 CD + the Blu Ray, it should be the same as the 3 CD set, and the same as the 3 CD + DVD set, it's just that the video portion is Blu Ray. How freaking hard is that too understand, Zumbi?

How the hell should we know?

No need to be so rude... just thought if someone had any info....

Not just being rude. dude was being a total jerk.. I cant stand smart ass jerks. specially on message boards..

• Like 1

Dude asked an honest question, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, and get off your moms computer and move out of her basement.

Get off of Zumbi's sack and get some more posts under your belt before you dare to tell any of us that we are jerks. Unless you are Zumbi's alter ego, in which case, I see what the damage is.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper
  • Like 2

Dude asked an honest question, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, and get off your moms computer and move out of her basement.

Maybe we can start a fund to buy you an avatar.

• Like 2

Hi Zumbi! Obviously I don't know for certain at this point, but from reading the listings for what's currently available for pre-order on the backstage club, it seems like the deluxe set shouldn't be missing any audio or video that would otherwise be available by purchasing them separately. What's less clear to me is whether you would be missing any packaging--they don't state specifically whether the Blu-Ray and CDs will be within one case, or packaged separately as if you were to buy them separately.

Whatever you do, I hope that you manage to get everything you're after. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Thanks a lot, that was very much help! :) Appreciate it!

• Like 1

How the hell should we know?

No need to be so rude... just thought if someone had any info....

Not just being rude. dude was being a total jerk.. I cant stand smart ass jerks. specially on message boards..

Thank you :)

Thanks a lot, that was very much help! :) Appreciate it!

You're welcome! :cheers:

Get off of Zumbi's sack and get some more posts under your belt before you dare to tell any of us that we are jerks. Unless you are Zumbi's alter ego, in which case, I see what the damage is.

Just wondering - does having more posts give us some kind of added capital or authority, or something? I too thought the response to Zumbi's question was a bit harsh, but I may not have enough posts to say that with any legitimacy... :unsure:

• Like 1

Just wondering - does having more posts give us some kind of added capital or authority, or something? I too thought the response to Zumbi's question was a bit harsh, but I may not have enough posts to say that with any legitimacy... :unsure:

Nope, more posts only mean you hit the "add reply" button more frequently.

Nope, more posts only mean you hit the "add reply" button more frequently.

Or spend entirely too much time posting in spam threads.

And yeah I agree. The responses have been a bit harsh and unnecessary.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I'm just curious if anyone has seen any optional bonus material being released with the "official" set anywhere? (kind of like when they added that optional disc with the R40 video sets?!?!)

Don't want to commit to one place, then find something else that's being added somewhere else?

I hope the local Best Buy in my area will have this version, otherwise I might have to just get it on Amazon.

I m also hoping for a bestbuy exclusive maybe it would come with a disco ball you can hang any where you want.

• Like 3

I'm just curious if anyone has seen any optional bonus material being released with the "official" set anywhere? (kind of like when they added that optional disc with the R40 video sets?!?!)

Don't want to commit to one place, then find something else that's being added somewhere else?

That's one reason I'm waiting until after its released and not pre-ordering. Other than to see if it's good, to see if there are different versions.

• Like 1

I doubt they'll go that far based on the 5 options already available (not counting tshirt bundles). But I've been wrong before. As far as the high post counts go, you nailed it. They're competitive big mouths who actually care who has the biggest.....number. Apparently having a large number under your screen name entitles them to be a bag of dicks.