Rush reference on football night in America tonight

Ancient Ways

Dan Patrick mentioned the score in the bengals game was at one point 21-12. He then said great album by the way by rush. Tony Dungy laughed and seemed to know what Dan was talking about.
  • Like 8

In case anyone doesn't realize, "signatures" can be turned off. Go to "My Settings" > Ignore Preferences > Ignore all signatures when reading topics.

Did this on day one.

• Like 2

In case anyone doesn't realize, "signatures" can be turned off. Go to "My Settings" > Ignore Preferences > Ignore all signatures when reading topics.

Did this on day one.

You can also ignore sigs individually by member.

Did this on day one.

Ignoring a sig would be like ignoring this guy's leather jacket:

fonz.jpg

;)

• Like 1

Did this on day one.

fonz.jpg

;)

I'm a fan of season one's near-silent hard-ass Fonz in the blue cloth jacket.
  • Like 2

Did this on day one.

fonz.jpg

;)

Agreed. That was the best Fonz. Very subtle and more of a cool, change of pace bit character. Sometimes more is not necessarily better....
  • Like 1

Did this on day one.

fonz.jpg

;)

Agreed. That was the best Fonz. Very subtle and more of a cool, change of pace bit character. Sometimes more is not necessarily better....

:yes:

Did this on day one.

fonz.jpg

;)

Yup, the blue jacketed, silent Fonz was the better Fonz but not the one that's iconic.

Did this on day one.

I'm split on that. On one hand, I have seen some cool pics in the sigs. On the other hand, sometimes it's too much in a lengthy thread to have to scroll through them all the time. On one message board I used to frequent, they had it set to where you would only see the person's sig in the first post of a thread. If they posted in the same thread after that, the sig did not appear. I think that would be awesome if they did that here. Just a friendly suggestion if it's even possible. :)

• Like 1

Did this on day one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So much quicker now...

• Like 2