The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

I was thinking more in line of you not being argumentative. At least on the forum. :LOL: :hug2:

As I said I am cool with your "take" on me and honestly I agree with it. I am that way here, there and everywhere. Always have been. I have even discussed this with my therapist on occasion as to why I am so afraid of confrontation. No answers as of yet. Truthfully I doubt there ever will be but at this point I would rather be this way than the opposite no matter the reason... :hug2: :cheers:
  • Like 1

I was thinking more in line of you not being argumentative. At least on the forum. :LOL: :hug2:

As I said I am cool with your "take" on me and honestly I agree with it. I am that way here, there and everywhere. Always have been. I have even discussed this with my therapist on occasion as to why I am so afraid of confrontation. No answers as of yet. Truthfully I doubt there ever will be but at this point I would rather be this way than the opposite no matter the reason... :hug2: :cheers:

Is your horoscope Libra by any chance? Just curious because every one I've ever met has been that way.

Some zealous entrepreneur :unsure: is offering some Rush relics for sale. It will only cost you $170.00, plus p/h, to be the proud possessor of a piece of broken glass from the control room of Le Studio. :wacko: Read it and weep (and hope Zumbi doesn't see it):

Limited run of 200 ,signed and numbered.

Own a piece of rock history with this beautiful shadowbox measuring 21" x 10" x 1.5"

Included is a hand painted cast resin logo of Rush and the starman, some pictures of the band in the studio,

a list of the 7 albums recorded there and of course, a piece of glass of the control room from the legendary studio

located in Morin Heights in the Laurentians in Quebec, Canada.

We collected the broken shards of glass from the ruins of the building where it is now rotting and vandalized.

For the record, WE DID NOT break that window, we had the idea of the memorabilia after our first visit

when the control room window was already broken by vandals.

We figured that we have enough fragments for 200 frames.

Those pieces of glass vibrated to the notes being played for songs like Tom Sawyer and many others.

You can see the window on youtube in videos like: Rush Limelight, Rush Tom Sawyer, Rush Vital Signs,

and April Wine I like to rock.

Your choice of red or silver Rush logo

Asking 170$ USD

does not include shipping.

shipping quote will be provided according to customer location

Last Rush fan to order is a rotten egg.

^ Unbelievable!

This is the same kind of opportunism that brought us vials of Elvis Presley's sweat. :LOL:

I keep my vial on my mantle above the fireplace. Where do you keep yours? :)

Just teasing. Isn't it a pity I even have to tell anyone that? :(

• Like 2

^ Unbelievable!

This is the same kind of opportunism that brought us vials of Elvis Presley's sweat. :LOL:

Mine is sealed in a fireproof locked case...in a secret hiding spot in my basement.

• Like 1

^ Unbelievable!

Mine is sealed in a fireproof locked case...in a secret hiding spot in my basement.

That's a better idea. I'm taking mine off the mantle and doing the same. :yes: I'll have my husband dig a hole in an undisclosed spot on our property as soon as he gets home.

Is your horoscope Libra by any chance? Just curious because every one I've ever met has been that way.

Yes...

Yes...

Wow, really? You see? :D

Yes...

I hope its not a bad thing at least...

Yes...

No it just is what it is. Just a personality thing.

Yes...

I am going to see my therapist this Thursday and I may ask her again why she thinks I am so afraid of confrontation and not being liked. Doubt she knows at this point. Maybe it was the bullying when I was young. Everyone blames that for everything... :)
  • Like 1

Yes...

I am going to see my therapist this Thursday and I may ask her again why she thinks I am so afraid of confrontation and not being liked. Doubt she knows at this point. Maybe it was the bullying when I was young. Everyone blames that for everything... :)

I don't think most people like confrontation. Of course there are exceptions. But how people react to it usually does stem from something in childhood.

:o Someone actually likes The Larger Bowl. Someone also said that they think Snakes is the best album Rush ever did hands down. :ph34r: I feel faint.

I think you predicted it but still a shocker I know...
  • Like 1

Of special interest to Narps, I see Catherine is logged in. This brings back fond memories of our Periscope threads.

For old times sake, let's say Hi to her, Narps.

Hiya, Catherine! :hi:

I found her in a thread last night and we exchanged pleasantries... :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Big Bobby's alphabetical Rush song polls shows the following songs in the lead:

A - A Passage To Bangkok :wtf:

B - By-Tor (someone actually voted for Bravest Face :smash: )

C - Hemispheres :wub:

D - Distant Early Warning (or, as it originally stood - Distan Early Morning :LOL: )

What else is new, folks? We're halfway on our vacation, and loving every minute so far! Stella behaved quite well on her first plane trip. She's developing her own sense of humour now, and teased the flight attendants a lot!

We went to a remote beach yesterday, visited a project that helps to preserve marine life - she loved to see real life turtles, sharks and other fish!

In other news, while still licking the wounds of being let go, most of the former co-workers have been incredibly supportive, and I already have interviews booked for next week!

I'll post some pictures from our trip once we're back to Rio.

• Like 3

Big Bobby's alphabetical Rush song polls shows the following songs in the lead:

A - A Passage To Bangkok :wtf:

B - By-Tor (someone actually voted for Bravest Face :smash: )

C - Hemispheres :wub:

D - Distant Early Warning (or, as it originally stood - Distan Early Morning :LOL: )

I just went and found the song beginning with A thread from reading this. Not sure how I missed it. My vote flipped the script on that one... :)
  • Like 1