The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

Abbey Road is just running away with the title in the "what is your favourite album by The Beatles" poll. http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/95893-what-is-your-favourite-album-by-the-beatles/

I'm not surprised that it's gotten more than a couple of votes- but I didn't think it would be a blowout, necessarily.

• Like 1

A little negativity here at the forum today. That always seems to get things going a bit and upsets some folks... :7up:
  • Like 2

A little negativity here at the forum today. That always seems to get things going a bit and upsets some folks... :7up:

http://www.wideawakebusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Danger-WR-WP2.jpg

To set the record straight I was just meaning a negative thread. The worst this and the worst that seemed to get things going at least. We used to have plenty of them and they seemed to stimulate conversation and back and forth. Lately that seems to be missing around here and whatever kick starts it is fine with me... :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

http://www.wideawakebusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Danger-WR-WP2.jpg

To set the record straight I was just meaning a negative thread. The worst this and the worst that seemed to get things going at least. We used to have plenty of them and they seemed to stimulate conversation and back and forth. Lately that seems to be missing around here and whatever kick starts it is fine with me... :)

I'm with you.

And, personally, I've found that those most upset by negativity are the biggest gripers here. :LOL:

• Like 1

:blah: :blah: :blah:

It took me thirty-three years to notice that The Analog Kid and Digital Man are on the same album. I just came to that realization about five minutes ago.

And there is only one song between them, on that album! How, lo, these many years, has that escaped me?

"Oh, but how do they make contact with one another?

Seems to me it's chemistry..."

:blah: :blah: :blah:

It took me thirty-three years to notice that The Analog Kid and Digital Man are on the same album. I just came to that realization about five minutes ago.

And there is only one song between them, on that album! How, lo, these many years, has that escaped me?

"Oh, but how do they make contact with one another?

Seems to me it's chemistry..."

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

¡Más vale tarde que nunca!

:cheers:

• Like 1

We have a new member in our midst that thinks every song and every album Rush has every produced is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Not sure how that is possible but should be interesting. Dang... :)
  • Like 1

We have a new member in our midst that thinks every song and every album Rush has every produced is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Not sure how that is possible but should be interesting. Dang... :)

I noticed. Zumbi will have company.

In fact, I noticed a few new members who have recently been posting who all joined on the same day - September 15th - what a coincidence.

• Like 2

In fact, I noticed a few new members who have recently been posting who all joined on the same day - September 15th - what a coincidence.

Very. Might have to keep an eye on that one. I hate to be so cynical but can't help it sadly...
  • Like 1

I've noticed that Mick is MIA and has been for about a week now. Hope he is okay.

Miss you Mick...

lol

Kenneth :)

• Like 3

Very. Might have to keep an eye on that one. I hate to be so cynical but can't help it sadly...

Me too, but ...

We learned today that the R40 DVD release will be November 20th.

In the thread announcing that, we made it all the way to post #4 before the first complaint about the DVD was registered.

:sarcastic:

Edit: This just in- it might be a hoax anyway.

Edited by Blue J

It didn't sound like a complaint to me.

Critique sounds more like it. I just don't believe it is all... :)

The guy was just making a comment. :huh:

I don't believe it either. Rush is going to let some obscure website called Brave Words announce the release date of the dvd of what might very well be their last tour?

• Like 1

It didn't sound like a complaint to me.

Critique sounds more like it. I just don't believe it is all... :)

The guy was just making a comment. :huh:

I don't believe it either. Rush is going to let some obscure website called Brave Words announce the release date of the dvd of what might very well be their last tour?

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me....