The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

Narps, there's no accounting for musical taste here. :sigh: Am I the only one who has noticed that the younger, the worse?

I agree the younger the worse typically. I have been trying to prove my case almost as long as I have been there. Most of the time it is at least the younger the worse the taste in Rush music anyway... :)

I find this very disappointing from both of you.

Music is an incredibly varied and beautiful form of art, something for everybody and listening to two of the coolest members of this forum sound so elitist is like listening to one of my best friends, who looks down at anyone who thinks that their is more greatness to music beyond classical.

Geez I give up. Time to go do something else for a while... :cheers: :hi:

Narps, there's no accounting for musical taste here. :sigh: Am I the only one who has noticed that the younger, the worse?

I agree the younger the worse typically. I have been trying to prove my case almost as long as I have been there. Most of the time it is at least the younger the worse the taste in Rush music anyway... :)

I find this very disappointing from both of you.

Music is an incredibly varied and beautiful form of art, something for everybody and listening to two of the coolest members of this forum sound so elitist is like listening to one of my best friends, who looks down at anyone who thinks that their is more greatness to music beyond classical.

Geez I give up. Time to go do something else for a while... :cheers: :hi:

Apologies Segue. I just overreacted. Just caught me at the wrong moment... :hug2:

It's OK I am very forward in my posts at the moment. Stupid stress.

• Like 2

In case anyone is interested in an update:

A - A Farewell To Kings seems to have taken the lead with 9 votes. Bangkok has 6.

B - By-Tor is still in the lead.

C - Hemispheres leading with 13 votes.

D - Distant Early Warning still winning.

E - Entre Nous

• Like 1

Correction: The glass hawker thread in the bootleg section was moved to the Rush subforum and there it was locked.

I think it should've been deleted. Maybe it has by now. But the guy selling the glass had a link on Facebook to that thread showing how people were getting on him for stealing the glass. Well all I have to say is, stupid is as stupid does.

• Like 3

And why is it that whenever you need help and advice, no one is ever around? But you're always there for them.

I'm not talking about TRF. I'm talking about real life. :LOL:

With what do you need help or advice?

(Or were you just asking rhetorically?)

And why is it that whenever you need help and advice, no one is ever around? But you're always there for them.

I'm not talking about TRF. I'm talking about real life. :LOL:

With what do you need help or advice?

(Or were you just asking rhetorically?)

I didn't mean on here.

Tired of Being an Adult

Tired of Being an Adult Performer

Me? I'm just plain tired.

Tired of being tired. I had myself locked out of the SOCN for a while as I do now and then so can't even go there for some kicks now and then. I got it bad right now :zzz: but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles...