The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

I think there must be a huge influx of people on here today smoking the old weed.

I was thinking of logging out and back in hoping to have better luck the second time.

You think it might reset reality? :)

• Like 2

If I still drank, I'd pour a big one right now. Earthshine is better than Xanadu. :wacko:

Seriously? I gotta run and vote!!!!

Who in their right mind would kid about something like that??? :LOL: :lol: :LOL: Chica, it's in the Natural Science vs. Xanadu thread. Read it and weep. :(

I don't see why it would be a crime to like a song more than Xanadu?

My favourite Rush song is Chain Lightning, my favourite seventies Rush song is Bastille Day, and my favourite song off of AFTK is the title track.

Oooh, I love Bastille Day also. I have some different bootlegs from the CoS and 2112 tours mainly because Bastille Day sounds so good live on them! :)

Bootleg from a CoS tour?

They exist?

This excites me!

There are a couple in circulation, but the sound quality is not exactly thrilling. But yes, they do exist!

• Like 1

If I still drank, I'd pour a big one right now. Earthshine is better than Xanadu. :wacko:

Who in their right mind would kid about something like that??? :LOL: :lol: :LOL: Chica, it's in the Natural Science vs. Xanadu thread. Read it and weep. :(

My favourite Rush song is Chain Lightning, my favourite seventies Rush song is Bastille Day, and my favourite song off of AFTK is the title track.

Oooh, I love Bastille Day also. I have some different bootlegs from the CoS and 2112 tours mainly because Bastille Day sounds so good live on them! :)

Bootleg from a CoS tour?

They exist?

This excites me!

There are a couple in circulation, but the sound quality is not exactly thrilling. But yes, they do exist!

Yes, sorry, my bad. I thought that was the Bastille Day that I liked the best so I went and looked in the car. Turns out the Bastille Day that I like so well is on Out of Hiding, which is a pretty common bootleg; sorry Segue. Blue J is right; there is one night from the CoS tour that was recorded and is around. I just had the Rush external HD thing and that show is on it so if you want it Segue or Blue J, (or someone else) pm me your address and I will send it to you on a CD, Blue J is right though, the reviews say the sound quality is not the best.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Bootleg from a CoS tour?

They exist?

This excites me!

Yes, sorry, my bad. I thought that was the Bastille Day that I liked the best so I went and looked in the car. Turns out the Bastille Day that I like so well is on Out of Hiding, which is a pretty common bootleg; sorry Segue. Blue J is right; there is one night from the CoS tour that was recorded and is around. I just had the Rush external HD thing and that show is on it so if you want it Segue or Blue J, (or someone else) pm me your address and I will send it to you on a CD, Blue J is right though, the reviews say the sound quality is not the best.

I'm not familiar with many of the boots by title; can you tell me what the date is on that Out of Hiding?

I think there must be a huge influx of people on here today smoking the old weed.

I was thinking of logging out and back in hoping to have better luck the second time.

You think it might reset reality? :)

No.

Too bad.

Bootleg from a CoS tour?

They exist?

This excites me!

I'm not familiar with many of the boots by title; can you tell me what the date is on that Out of Hiding?

Sure, it is 12-10-1976; it is the one from the Capitol Theatre in Passaic, NJ. Let me know if you would like it; it is kind of a short concert but a nice one.