The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

Rush Backstage is mum about it as well as Rush Is A Band blog.

I will await further clarification.

Me too. Fool me once etc etc... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I've seen some threads on an Alice Cooper forum that would make us all leave.

I'm sure I'd fit that description. Why would I hang around a forum where they discuss Alice Cooper???

Welcome to MY nightmare....

• Like 1

I've seen some threads on an Alice Cooper forum that would make us all leave.

I'm sure I'd fit that description. Why would I hang around a forum where they discuss Alice Cooper???

Welcome to MY nightmare....

Alice himself is a real sweetheart, but some of the folks on the forum protect their positions like it is a matter of life and death. :)

I like TRF...a kinder and gentler forum.

(How about a hug?)

Missing Mick terribly.

If he is trolling through this thread, message me dude!

• Like 2

Our vacation is almost over...we're doing a city tour of Salvador today - this was the first capital of Brazil, so there's a lot if history sites to see - and then we'll fly back to Rio. On Monday the reality of looking for a new job during a recession will sink in. But at least now I'm more excited than scared - I know that whatever decision my wife and I make will change our lives forever, so I decided to embrace the current uncertainty and deal with it the best way I can.
  • Like 4

Our vacation is almost over...we're doing a city tour of Salvador today - this was the first capital of Brazil, so there's a lot if history sites to see - and then we'll fly back to Rio. On Monday the reality of looking for a new job during a recession will sink in. But at least now I'm more excited than scared - I know that whatever decision my wife and I make will change our lives forever, so I decided to embrace the current uncertainty and deal with it the best way I can.

I know you are an Atheist, but I will keep you and your job search in my prayers anyway.

• Like 1

I know you are an Atheist, but I will keep you and your job search in my prayers anyway.

I do appreciate that, Lorraine! RegorLaTroy has also sent me a very cool private message, and I've spoken with Tombstone and sitboaf about it. Just knowing that you care is rather comforting and helps me chin up. Things will be better soon!

• Like 1

I do appreciate that, Lorraine! RegorLaTroy has also sent me a very cool private message, and I've spoken with Tombstone and sitboaf about it. Just knowing that you care is rather comforting and helps me chin up. Things will be better soon!

I'm not just saying this Rod, but you strike me as someone who would be an asset to any corporation, so I do not think you will encounter much, if any, difficulty securing employment. I have a hunch that your next job will be even better than your last.

• Like 1

"In the news today there is a mysterious disappearance of one Bluefox2000, who also goes by the name of Mick.

His fellow forum members are missing him and presumed scared.

Mick was last seen listening to Frank Zappa albums while watching Gilmore Girls.

Authorities are not certain if there is a connection between the rather odd above combination and his disappearance.

A reward has been offered for any information as to his whereabouts".

• Like 1

"In the news today there is a mysterious disappearance of one Bluefox2000, who also goes by the name of Mick.

Mick was last seen listening to Frank Zappa albums while watching Gilmore Girls.

Authorities are not certain if there is a connection between the rather odd above combination and his disappearance.

Can't help in terms of his whereabouts, but I heard rumours that his real name is Bluefox4000. :LOL:

• Like 3

Can't help in terms of his whereabouts, but I heard rumours that his real name is Bluefox4000. :LOL:

Fantastic Mr. Blue Fox
  • Like 2