The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

Me and Lorraine are tight!

Quite right. Segue and me are big into usury. We are a modern day male and female Silas Marner type couple.

We charge 45% interest on loans.

Which one of you is tight though? :16ton:

Me. I am wearing tight pants from an old Bon Jovi video.

Lorraine could put a man on the moon quite easieeeeeee...

While the meth-heads next door are just acting sleazy...

And my chaps are so tight I can't get breezy

Lorraine could put a man on the moon quite easieeeeeee...

While the meth-heads next door are just acting sleazy...

And my chaps are so tight I can't get breezy

I think we've gone as far we want to go down that road... :P

It's OK. I use all my sweat to slide them off.

TRF members have many hidden talents. Sometimes all it takes to bring them out is a silly thread. :)

I could never fart with my armpits.

I tried and failed many times... :sigh:

• Like 1

TRF members have many hidden talents. Sometimes all it takes to bring them out is a silly thread. :)

Me neither. I've never understood how the sound can be made by doing that :LOL:

• Like 1

:blah: If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. :yes:

I have to say...I can twist my arm from the elbow in perfect, windmill like, rotation. That's my talent!

• Like 1

It's so silly...bit it annoys me how I couldn't do it (from my armpits).

I've been going on a diet......which is why i've been scarce. going through "De-tox" and have been grumpy :LOL: but i'm alive.

Mick

That you are alive is a good sign. :)

lol. yup. i've been needing to drop a few pounds. no more NY pizza.....for a while anyway, lol

Mick

I've stopped drinking Coke, and it's saving me about 300 calories a day. Not to mention lots of sugar, too.

I don't know if I could ever give up New York pizza, if I were in New York. Likewise Chicago...

:drool:

Ever since I stopped drinking, I have thought that calories contained in anything you drink is a waste of good calories. For 300 calories, you could have a good snack. Why drink it?

Because a beer is a good snack. Because a glass of wine is a good snack. Because a cocktail is a good snack. Why have a bag of chips as a snack when drinks exist?

To each his or her own.

I couldn't agree more.

It's so silly...bit it annoys me how I couldn't do it (from my armpits).

What's more disturbing is this: As a kid I used to NOT be able to do it. But after a long long time I could. However, I just tried NOW and I can't do it anymore! It's like discovering you don't know how to ride a bike anymore!

• Like 1

I've been going on a diet......which is why i've been scarce. going through "De-tox" and have been grumpy :LOL: but i'm alive.

Mick

That you are alive is a good sign. :)

lol. yup. i've been needing to drop a few pounds. no more NY pizza.....for a while anyway, lol

Mick

I've stopped drinking Coke, and it's saving me about 300 calories a day. Not to mention lots of sugar, too.

I don't know if I could ever give up New York pizza, if I were in New York. Likewise Chicago...

:drool:

Ever since I stopped drinking, I have thought that calories contained in anything you drink is a waste of good calories. For 300 calories, you could have a good snack. Why drink it?

Because a beer is a good snack. Because a glass of wine is a good snack. Because a cocktail is a good snack. Why have a bag of chips as a snack when drinks exist?

I'd love to join you, but I can't. And the fact that I'd still, after 28 years of sobriety, love to join in just proves all the more what I problem I have with alcohol.

Most drinkers don't eat that much. When I drank, I ate. The results were ghastly. Maybe the extra calories do not affect men the way they do women?

In your case, it's best that you don't drink then.

Still, an addictive personality even when one doesn't drink is a dangerous thing.

I don't even come close to drinking as much or as often as I used to. I've always been more of a social drinker anyway and since I don't go out with my drinking friends as much, I drink much less. The wife and I like alcohol but that's simply to accentuate the food. It's not what I'd call "drinking". I may or may not drink A beer while watching a DVD but I'm unlikely to have a bag of Doritos and a coke while watching. And I would NOT have more than one beer while watching...I'm too focused on the flick to keep drinking.

As far as calories and men & women, it wouldn't surprise me if females stored those extra calories at a higher rate than males.

• Like 1

There's a thread for that....