I started too late. I shouldn't have become a fan.

fraroc

Lorraine I will have some of those beans if you have any left. Gonna fight fire with fire I have decided. :bang bang: Gonna wash em down with this... :d13:

It will empty the thread out to be sure.

Here's a heaping plateful. Don't mind the sporks though. LABT doesn't take very good care of them. Just wipe it off and you'll be fine. :) I'd offer you some of his potato salad, but it has green mold on top.

• Like 1

Just started looking at this thread, so I've not looked at even close to all of the discussion, but anyway...all I can say is...

I should never have started listening to Led Zeppelin in 1987! Damnit!! They were already broken up. How dare they??

Timing is everything...

I wish my poll threads took off as well as this one. :unsure:

Just pay me $50 like Fraroc did.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Eaglemoon and Fraroc would rather I took a rain check.

Was fraroc being melodramatic here? Absolutely. Did he deserve to be called out for it? Yes. Could that have been accomplished without the personal attacks? Also yes.

Thank you. I am a man with lots of flaws and I don't have any problems with people calling me out on my crap, but that doesn't excuse the way Tony R treats not me, but everyone on this forum.

Tony R is from Britain right? explains a lot. and if that is correct then he would be Thick not Dense as eaglemoon stated

Thick or dense. Either works.

If you shouldn't call people names then you shouldn't be calling people names.

Just proving my point really.

no name calling here....just changing the wording to make it easier for you to understand. I was not bashing you because you are English, just a different culture.

and FYI my mum was English...very direct and to the point, and not afriad to call names and expect you put on a brave face and not show or share your weaknesses.

Definition of stupid:

lacking intelligence or common sense.

"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, dull-witted, dull, slow-witted, witless, slow, dunce-like, simple-minded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, half-witted, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish;

not sure I understand? who are you calling stupid??

a wise american once said 'stupid is as stupid does'

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Was fraroc being melodramatic here? Absolutely. Did he deserve to be called out for it? Yes. Could that have been accomplished without the personal attacks? Also yes.

Thank you. I am a man with lots of flaws and I don't have any problems with people calling me out on my crap, but that doesn't excuse the way Tony R treats not me, but everyone on this forum.

Tony R is from Britain right? explains a lot. and if that is correct then he would be Thick not Dense as eaglemoon stated

no name calling here....just changing the wording to make it easier for you to understand. I was not bashing you because you are English, just a different culture.

and FYI my mum was English...very direct and to the point, and not afriad to call names and expect you put on a brave face and not show or share your weaknesses.

Definition of stupid:

synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, dull-witted, dull, slow-witted, witless, slow, dunce-like, simple-minded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, half-witted, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish;

And he was an imbecile.

• Like 1

Just started looking at this thread, so I've not looked at even close to all of the discussion, but anyway...all I can say is...

I should never have started listening to Led Zeppelin in 1987! Damnit!! They were already broken up. How dare they??

Timing is everything...

In those days, popular music was good, so....not quite the same. Similar, but not the same.

Edited by fraroc

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Definition of stupid:

And he was an imbecile.

didn't answer my question?

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Everyone?

There you go again.

Yeah... Tony loves me, pretty sure he has a secret crush on me.
  • Like 3

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Definition of stupid:

And he was an imbecile.

Boy, you've really earned your username!

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Everyone?

There you go again.

Nothing secret about it now fool!

• Like 2

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Everyone?

There you go again.

He just likes cheese!
  • Like 1

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Definition of stupid:

And he was an imbecile.

I looked under chair, I looked under tables and yet Tony R still won't answer simple questions.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Definition of stupid:

And he was an imbecile.

I looked under chair, I looked under tables and yet Tony R still won't answer simple questions.

Sigh.

I was showing that one of the synonyms of stupid (as well as dense) is imbecile.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Definition of stupid:

And he was an imbecile.

You seem to have what it takes to become a politician. You may become the President one day. Is your last name Bush? Edited by snowdogged

http://i.imgur.com/PNlTK.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ynu56JC.gif

THIS IS NOT A FALSE ALARM

THIS IS NOT A TEST

NOWHERE WE CAN HIDE AWAY

NOWHERE WE CAN REST

Just when I was starting to have fun.

Liar

Stop it!!! It's my turn to be the TROLL now!!!

Totally

Rational,

Overly

Loving

Lunatic

?

Why can't you just hate me?

all you need is love, love is are you really need.

That's are I need!
  • Like 2

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Definition of stupid:

And he was an imbecile.

Sigh.

I was showing that one of the synonyms of stupid (as well as dense) is imbecile.

ok, just clarifying.

If I were fraroc I wouldn't want to be called any of those things--stupid, dense or imbecile. Being called a name doesn't feel good.

• Like 1