I started too late. I shouldn't have become a fan.

fraroc

I missed out on:

Bruce Springsteen seventies era

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

The impact of fifties rock on the world

Michael Jackson live

Lacuna Coil's early years

Alter Bridge at Wembley (twice, once before I was a fan)

Boo hoo! Poor me, so young and lost.

Actually, I have decades of rock history to learn about, experience in my own way, and analyse. Why cry? I mean, music is music. It's not food. It's not a loved one. It's not a child.

It's a luxury, something 1 billion starving kids would overlook for a piece of bread without a second glance.

Grow a pair and face reality.

Sorry but my goodness...

Relax Young Padawan. Fraroc is consumed by fear.......hate........anger.

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Sorry...been looking after a dear friend who recently has his life turned upside down by a stroke. Very sick and he only ever shows concern for me when I visit, and never once complains.

Sorry...my patience for this sort of talk is not very high at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, man. Had I known you were going through this kind of an ordeal, I wouldn't have tried to get you involved with taking about my depression.

When a child has a tantrum because its toys have been taken away we deem it spoilt not depressed. You are not depressed you are overwhelmed by a sense of entitlement. A self absorbed pathetic little man who talks about empathy. Get over yourself you horrible creature.

Pot=Kettle

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Actually, I have decades of rock history to learn about, experience in my own way, and analyse. Why cry? I mean, music is music. It's not food. It's not a loved one. It's not a child.

It's a luxury, something 1 billion starving kids would overlook for a piece of bread without a second glance.

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Sorry...been looking after a dear friend who recently has his life turned upside down by a stroke. Very sick and he only ever shows concern for me when I visit, and never once complains.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, man. Had I known you were going through this kind of an ordeal, I wouldn't have tried to get you involved with taking about my depression.

When a child has a tantrum because its toys have been taken away we deem it spoilt not depressed. You are not depressed you are overwhelmed by a sense of entitlement. A self absorbed pathetic little man who talks about empathy. Get over yourself you horrible creature.

Pot=Kettle

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just saying what many are thinking.

• Like 4

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

• Like 3

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

You aren't doing him any favours.

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

I wasn't commenting on him but on your statement.

Regret that you become a fan? What the....?

I became a Rush fan 2011 when I saw the Time Machine Tour, and I don´t regret it at all. It was the best thing that ever happened. Their music is fuucking awesome. And even thou I will probably not see them more, I still have all the live albums, studio albums, vinyls, DVD's, Blu-rays, books, posters and memories.

Fixed that for you Zumbi ;)

Haha. Thanks! :P

• Like 1

The only concert i might leap for....in fact kill most of you all for.......is.......you guessed it..........Tom Waits, lol

Mick

You'd go as far as killing to see some waiting guy named Tom !? You're crazy :blink:

in a heart beat, lol "Goes to rock in the corner"

Mick

Any album you can recommend from him ? I don't think I ever heard any of his music and I'd like to begin with a good one to avoid getting the wrong idea of his music :)

First of all. the voice will jump out at you and you will most likely hate it.

Try these.

Small Change

Swordfishtrombones

Mule Variations

If you can't get past the voice on these venture no further.

but he is a FANTASTIC songwriter voice aside.

Mick

Thanks man :)

• Like 1

You know what Tony, if I'm a so-called "horrible person" then what does that make someone like Adolf Hitler or Stalin?

I don't think anyone is saying you are a horrible person, and there is no way anyone here is comparing you to evil men. I think what they are saying is that if you don't try and change your perspective, you are going to have a hard time getting through your life. You are only twenty years old. To me, there's no excuse to be so down in the dumps at that young age.

You know what Tony, if I'm a so-called "horrible person" then what does that make someone like Adolf Hitler or Stalin?

I'm not sure "horrible" covers what they are.

Anyway Fraroc Mr Godwin sends his regards.

• Like 1

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

You are still not doing him any favours.

The only concert i might leap for....in fact kill most of you all for.......is.......you guessed it..........Tom Waits, lol

Mick

You'd go as far as killing to see some waiting guy named Tom !? You're crazy :blink:

in a heart beat, lol "Goes to rock in the corner"

Mick

Any album you can recommend from him ? I don't think I ever heard any of his music and I'd like to begin with a good one to avoid getting the wrong idea of his music :)

First of all. the voice will jump out at you and you will most likely hate it.

Try these.

Small Change

Swordfishtrombones

Mule Variations

If you can't get past the voice on these venture no further.

but he is a FANTASTIC songwriter voice aside.

Mick

Thanks man :)

...and then once you have absorbed those

Nighthawks at the Diner

Heartattck and Vine

Franks Wild Years

Rain Dogs

Bone Machine

• Like 1

I don't think anyone is saying you are a horrible person, and there is no way anyone here is comparing you to evil men. I think what they are saying is that if you don't try and change your perspective, you are going to have a hard time getting through your life. You are only twenty years old. To me, there's no excuse to be so down in the dumps at that young age.

he thinks he is a horrible person, he's probably a good person deep down but he's just a bit impractical and probably to serious for his own good. This is probably the only place he has to go to vent. In time it will probably wear off, he may as well get his angst out of the way while he is young.

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

Neither is slapping somebody around verbally. Calling them names is just childish.

• Like 3

Life is shit sometimes but you can try and find something good or wallow.

i have lots of things that keep me going.

my Family.

Sally, lol

This forum.

Chin up

Mick

While were talking about Waits have you ever listened to the disc 2 of Glitter and Doom? I love hearing his stores.

• Like 1

no one can simply snap out of depression. telling a depressed person to not be depressed isn't really productive, although it is typical considering most people older than 30 don't consider depression to be a legitimate problem (don't take that as a putdown, it's just the attitude most people have). what I suggest fraggleroc do is find a better way to deal with his depression. I'd save my whiny outbursts for maybe a depression support group forum or my private journal if I were him.

although I dunno why I'm thinking about the stuff considering fraroc really does seem like a troll...

• Like 2

I mean, I have my own problems with being melodramatic, always making a mountain out of a molehill, and being depressed for stupid reasons....but to say that it makes me a bad person? I'm sorry, but that's going way too far. I try so hard to be selfless, to reach out to people who need help, to give someone else a reason to live, even if I feel as if I don't have one.
  • Like 1

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

Neither is slapping somebody around verbally. Calling them names is just childish.

So when you called your children "you naughty little boy" you were being childish?

This isn't Facebook, nobody is interested in your pretence. You are telling me you aren't caustic or judgemental in real life. You are only chiding me because you feel you "know" him through this board. If you were told this story offline you would probably say what I have written.

Life is shit sometimes but you can try and find something good or wallow.

i have lots of things that keep me going.

my Family.

Sally, lol

This forum.

Chin up

Mick

While were talking about Waits have you ever listened to the disc 2 of Glitter and Doom? I love hearing his stores.

He is one of the funniest people ever. i love listening to him talk almost as much as his music.

Mick

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Pot=Kettle

Wow, No kidding.

So when you called your children "you naughty little boy" you were being childish?

This isn't Facebook, nobody is interested in your pretence. You are telling me you aren't caustic or judgemental in real life. You are only chiding me because you feel you "know" him through this board. If you were told this story offline you would probably say what I have written.

:LOL: OMG! This is hilarious! Funniest post I've ever seen you make.

he thinks he is a horrible person, he's probably a good person deep down but he's just a bit impractical and probably to serious for his own good. This is probably the only place he has to go to vent. In time it will probably wear off, he may as well get his angst out of the way while he is young.

I think he needs to develop a sense of humor. Laughter is often the best medicine.

• Like 1