I started too late. I shouldn't have become a fan.

fraroc

You know what Tony, if I'm a so-called "horrible person" then what does that make someone like Adolf Hitler or Stalin?

I don't think anyone is saying you are a horrible person, and there is no way anyone here is comparing you to evil men. I think what they are saying is that if you don't try and change your perspective, you are going to have a hard time getting through your life. You are only twenty years old. To me, there's no excuse to be so down in the dumps at that young age.

Lorraine,

I am not sure what Tony R's motives are but he did call him a horrible person and an imbicile. He may have intended something different but in my opinion calling anyone who is clinically depressed names is counter productive.

Many have said what I think Tony R means but without the name calling.

Yes exactly.

So when you ask what is wrong with people today, remember that you are part of the problem.

Besides Fraroc is not clinically depressed.

Next thing he'll have some life-threatening disease...

I think it's hilarious how you assume what I'm like by my saying your comments were uncalled for. It has nothing to do with him but everything to do with you.

What a wonderful person you are. Happy now?

That's what this is about isn't it? Stay on message, maintain the persona... blech!

No, it's about calling someone names. It wasn't necessary.

Imbecile????

:LOL:

How would you describe him?

I wouldn't. That's the point. Tell me you seriously aren't that dense? :LOL:

But you'd describe me as "dense".

This is too easy. Thanks for playing.

I wish my poll threads took off as well as this one. :unsure:

Just pay me $50 like Fraroc did.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Eaglemoon and Fraroc would rather I took a rain check.

Was fraroc being melodramatic here? Absolutely. Did he deserve to be called out for it? Yes. Could that have been accomplished without the personal attacks? Also yes.

• Like 5

this thread is turning out well

Ill stay on topic about this.

Even if a band quits or is unable to play anymore, it is in no way over. They are still great bands from their recordings, live albums etc. I will still love Rush when they quit, just like any band i really love.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Was fraroc being melodramatic here? Absolutely. Did he deserve to be called out for it? Yes. Could that have been accomplished without the personal attacks? Also yes.

No.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Thank you. I am a man with lots of flaws and I don't have any problems with people calling me out on my crap, but that doesn't excuse the way Tony R treats not me, but everyone on this forum.

• Like 2

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

No.

How about we settle on "Yes" and leave it at that, eh?

• Like 1

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Was fraroc being melodramatic here and once again? Absolutely. Does it get really old fast? Most definitely. Did it start a thread and give us something to kill some time? Most certainly... ;)
  • Like 2

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Thank you. I am a man with lots of flaws and I don't have any problems with people calling me out on my crap, but that doesn't excuse the way Tony R treats not me, but everyone on this forum.

Everyone? I will say not to that one... :codger:
  • Like 1

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Everyone?

There you go again.

I'll eat the beans myself.

As I said last night just keep them away from my wife. I need to get a decent nights sleep tonight... ;)
  • Like 1

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Tony R is from Britain right? explains a lot. and if that is correct then he would be Thick not Dense as eaglemoon stated

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Tony R is from Britain right? explains a lot. and if that is correct then he would be Thick not Dense as eaglemoon stated

Thick or dense. Either works.

If you shouldn't call people names then you shouldn't be calling people names.

Just proving my point really.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

I have heard thick is better. Jus say'in... :huh:

You know what Tony, if I'm a so-called "horrible person" then what does that make someone like Adolf Hitler or Stalin?

I don't think anyone is saying you are a horrible person, and there is no way anyone here is comparing you to evil men. I think what they are saying is that if you don't try and change your perspective, you are going to have a hard time getting through your life. You are only twenty years old. To me, there's no excuse to be so down in the dumps at that young age.

Lorraine,

I am not sure what Tony R's motives are but he did call him a horrible person and an imbicile. He may have intended something different but in my opinion calling anyone who is clinically depressed names is counter productive.

Yes exactly.

So when you ask what is wrong with people today, remember that you are part of the problem.

I think it's hilarious how you assume what I'm like by my saying your comments were uncalled for. It has nothing to do with him but everything to do with you.

That's what this is about isn't it? Stay on message, maintain the persona... blech!

Imbecile????

Which proves my point since you obviously didn't get it.

Lorraine,

Yes exactly.

Imbecile????

Now then. Always fold your cards when you know you have a losing hand.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Not exactly. There's a huge difference between the word "dense" and the word "imbecile". It's too bad you can't see that.

Lorraine,

Yes exactly.

Imbecile????

Now then. Always fold your cards when you know you have a losing hand.

Are you a lost cause? :LOL:

Lorraine I will have some of those beans if you have any left. Gonna fight fire with fire I have decided. :bang bang: Gonna wash em down with this... :d13:
  • Like 1

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

no name calling here....just changing the wording to make it easier for you to understand. I was not bashing you because you are English, just a different culture.

and FYI my mum was English...very direct and to the point, and not afriad to call names and expect you put on a brave face and not show or share your weaknesses.

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

Thank you so much for correcting our grammar! ;)

Will you take a check?

Only blank ones.

no name calling here....just changing the wording to make it easier for you to understand. I was not bashing you because you are English, just a different culture.

and FYI my mum was English...very direct and to the point, and not afriad to call names and expect you put on a brave face and not show or share your weaknesses.

Definition of stupid:

lacking intelligence or common sense.

"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"

synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, dull-witted, dull, slow-witted, witless, slow, dunce-like, simple-minded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, half-witted, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish;