I started too late. I shouldn't have become a fan.

fraroc

The only concert i might leap for....in fact kill most of you all for.......is.......you guessed it..........Tom Waits, lol

Mick

You'd go as far as killing to see some waiting guy named Tom !? You're crazy :blink:

in a heart beat, lol "Goes to rock in the corner"

Mick

Any album you can recommend from him ? I don't think I ever heard any of his music and I'd like to begin with a good one to avoid getting the wrong idea of his music :)

First of all. the voice will jump out at you and you will most likely hate it.

Try these.

Small Change

Swordfishtrombones

Mule Variations

If you can't get past the voice on these venture no further.

but he is a FANTASTIC songwriter voice aside.

Mick

• Like 2

Therapy? Open up your front door and take a walk outside. There's a big world out there just filled with countless opportunities. Where there is a will, there's a way. Some folks don't need coddling. What they need is a kick in the backside.

I suffer from Chronic depression. have since i was 11. i know it's different for all. and at it's peak. i was awful. but........i'm 30 and still here.

Mick

• Like 2

i don't want to embarrass Mick, but if anyone here has the right to whine, it's him. Yet you never hear one woe-is-me out of him. Except when he listens to CA. :) :cool: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I was fine with your post. But.......sweet Lorraine.....you HAD to mention CA.

Breath Mick........lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

i don't want to embarrass Mick, but if anyone here has the right to whine, it's him. Yet you never hear one woe-is-me out of him. Except when he listens to CA. :) :cool: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

^^^ This and when he hears CA or VT most here can fully understand his complaining :) . I honestly think of him when I complain about this and that but I still do it anyway. Shame on me to be honest. :cheers: Mick

lol

Kenneth

Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

^^^ This and when he hears CA or VT most here can fully understand his complaining :) . I honestly think of him when I complain about this and that but I still do it anyway. Shame on me to be honest. :cheers: Mick

lol

Kenneth

lol Kenneth

Lorraine

• Like 1

I love Rush's music so much and I always will. But all I see around me on this website are fans that have seen them multiple times, anywhere from five times to f***ing 25 times. Me? This is going to be my first and last time seeing Rush if they do make the decision to break up after this tour. It isn't fair for me, because I love Rush just as much as any other fan....I'm sorry, but I really shouldn't have put myself through this. I shouldn't have re-discovered Rush in 2012. I shouldn't have listened to the GUP live version of Witch Hunt two summers ago. This was a mistake. I rather that they just retired and me, not being a huge fan would be like "well that sucks." and get on with my life.

Boo f***ing hoo!

They are not breaking up after this tour you over-dramatic imbecile.

I would expect this kind of egregiousness from you. You have absolutley no empathy for anyone except for yourself.

How can I have empathy for myself, imbecile?

• Like 3

I love Rush's music so much and I always will. But all I see around me on this website are fans that have seen them multiple times, anywhere from five times to f***ing 25 times. Me? This is going to be my first and last time seeing Rush if they do make the decision to break up after this tour. It isn't fair for me, because I love Rush just as much as any other fan....I'm sorry, but I really shouldn't have put myself through this. I shouldn't have re-discovered Rush in 2012. I shouldn't have listened to the GUP live version of Witch Hunt two summers ago. This was a mistake. I rather that they just retired and me, not being a huge fan would be like "well that sucks." and get on with my life.

Boo f***ing hoo!

I would expect this kind of egregiousness from you. You have absolutley no empathy for anyone except for yourself.

How can I have empathy for myself, imbecile?

That's where we come in. :wub:

Ignore this......my spastic hands clicked the wrong botton........So i'm editing this to say..........ged yodels.

Mick

:blah: "Time stand still..... something something something dah dah dah.... :musicnote: :musicnote: Sorry can't remember how it goes Mick... :(
  • Like 1

I missed out on:

Bruce Springsteen seventies era

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

The impact of fifties rock on the world

Michael Jackson live

Lacuna Coil's early years

Alter Bridge at Wembley (twice, once before I was a fan)

Boo hoo! Poor me, so young and lost.

Actually, I have decades of rock history to learn about, experience in my own way, and analyse. Why cry? I mean, music is music. It's not food. It's not a loved one. It's not a child.

It's a luxury, something 1 billion starving kids would overlook for a piece of bread without a second glance.

Grow a pair and face reality.

Sorry but my goodness...

Relax Young Padawan. Fraroc is consumed by fear.......hate........anger.

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Sorry...been looking after a dear friend who recently has his life turned upside down by a stroke. Very sick and he only ever shows concern for me when I visit, and never once complains.

Sorry...my patience for this sort of talk is not very high at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, man. Had I known you were going through this kind of an ordeal, I wouldn't have tried to get you involved with taking about my depression.

When a child has a tantrum because its toys have been taken away we deem it spoilt not depressed. You are not depressed you are overwhelmed by a sense of entitlement. A self absorbed pathetic little man who talks about empathy. Get over yourself you horrible creature.

• Like 2

Ignore this......my spastic hands clicked the wrong botton........So i'm editing this to say..........ged yodels.

Mick

:blah: "Time stand still..... something something something dah dah dah.... :musicnote: :musicnote: Sorry can't remember how it goes Mick... :(

if your talking the TM Version i got this.

a-hem.

FREE DIS MOMAH TA LIL BIT LONGAH.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Actually, I have decades of rock history to learn about, experience in my own way, and analyse. Why cry? I mean, music is music. It's not food. It's not a loved one. It's not a child.

It's a luxury, something 1 billion starving kids would overlook for a piece of bread without a second glance.

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

Sorry...been looking after a dear friend who recently has his life turned upside down by a stroke. Very sick and he only ever shows concern for me when I visit, and never once complains.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, man. Had I known you were going through this kind of an ordeal, I wouldn't have tried to get you involved with taking about my depression.

When a child has a tantrum because its toys have been taken away we deem it spoilt not depressed. You are not depressed you are overwhelmed by a sense of entitlement. A self absorbed pathetic little man who talks about empathy. Get over yourself you horrible creature.

I don't think shaming him is going to help him realize his foibles.

Mick

if your talking the TM Version i got this.

a-hem.

FREE DIS MOMAH TA LIL BIT LONGAH.

Mick

he had a cold, give him a break!!!

I missed out on:

Kansas classic era

Styx classic era

ABBA

The Beatles

Michael Jackson live

Sorry but my goodness...

All lead to trolling

Do not follow the path.

lol.

Mick

I don't think shaming him is going to help him realize his foibles.

I don't know why I bother answering him, he's obviously a troll or someone's sock puppet.

Therapy? Open up your front door and take a walk outside. There's a big world out there just filled with countless opportunities. Where there is a will, there's a way. Some folks don't need coddling. What they need is a kick in the backside.

I suffer from Chronic depression. have since i was 11. i know it's different for all. and at it's peak. i was awful. but........i'm 30 and still here.

Mick

I would never know that you suffer from chronic depression if you had not told me. Nor would I know Segue suffers from it as well. That's saying a lot for the both of you and how you both handle and deal with it. :hug2: :hug2:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Boo f***ing hoo!

ouch-much harshness.

I thought it was against the rules to name call in this nice little rush forum.

Maybe Tony R should find the biker bar of Rush forums instead.

• Like 2

Boo f***ing hoo!

ouch-much harshness.

I thought it was against the rules to name call in this nice little rush forum.

Maybe Tony R should find the biker bar of Rush forums instead.

Been there done that.

As for Faroc, sometimes you have to be cruel to

be kind.

• Like 3

Mick

I would never know that you suffer from chronic depression if you had not told me. Nor would I know Segue suffers from it as well. That's saying a lot for the both of you and how you both handle and deal with it. :hug2: :hug2:

Thank you. it was the worst from about 15-23. then it just let up on it's own....i swear, lol. but i have bouts still. but i know now it come in waves and goes away. so i tough it out.

Mick