Dag, holy Sheet!!! check this out!!!

nicky6

Heheheh, Jack (Geddy's keyboard tech) hangs at stage right. See him before the show or during intermission and he'll toss you a couple of Alex's picks... for FREE.

If I go, I'll do that. Jack at stage right. Got it. :)

I think I'll just stand at the foot of the stage on the right side and keep yelling out "Jack!" "Jack!!" :)

Haha, his real name is Tony Geranios and he's hard to miss. He also LOVES to talk!

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/MixOnline1jan2013g.jpg

• Like 1

I prefer getting my picks from the 3 for 99 cent jar at the front counter.

Tortise brand super heavies or whatever they are, I haven't really used a pick in years.

I think I'll just stand at the foot of the stage on the right side and keep yelling out "Jack!" "Jack!!" :)

Haha, his real name is Tony Geranios and he's hard to miss. He also LOVES to talk!

%20http%3A//www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/MixOnline1jan2013g.jpg

I got picks from him at the Dublin show. He's a nice talkative guy. :LOL:

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

Oh, and $2.49 for shipping? Just toss it in an envelope it's a damn pick already :D

If that doesn't work, flashing is always an option.

%20http%3A//www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/MixOnline1jan2013g.jpg

Got it! I've committed his face to memory. Such as it is. :unsure:

Maybe I should see if I can get a Mona Lisa t-shirt so they can recognize me as well. :laughing guy:

I'm more than pretty sure that she'd be the FIRST female flasher EVER at a Rush show! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

I'm more than pretty sure that she'd be the FIRST female flasher EVER at a Rush show! :laughing guy:

Has there been the other kind?? :ph34r:

Hmmmmm...might be a bad idea...don't want to give the guys heart failure!

People can ask whatever they want for something on eBay. It's called free enterprise. But I agree it's nuts. :)