Happy 3rd Anniversary Tombstone Mountain

Your_Lion

Happy 3rd Anniversary TM :cheers:

Congrats my TRF collaborator. And may the articles and videos long continue.

And this is for you:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Morchella_conica_1_beentree.jpg/359px-Morchella_conica_1_beentree.jpg

• Like 3

Happy anniversary, my friend! You are a good man, and a good father...and The Rush Forum certainly would be a more solemn place without you. Enjoy YOUR day!

:7up:

• Like 2

Happy anniversary, my friend! You are a good man, and a good father...and The Rush Forum certainly would be a more solemn place without you. Enjoy YOUR day!

:7up:

Blue J hit it on the head^^^^. This... :cheers: brother
  • Like 2

Happy 3rd Anniversary TM :cheers:

Congrats my TRF collaborator. And may the articles and videos long continue.

And this is for you:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Morchella_conica_1_beentree.jpg/359px-Morchella_conica_1_beentree.jpg

It's nice to create things together Toby. You've been so kind to share your art, i hope to do it again in the future. Thanks for starting the thread
  • Like 1

Happy Anni brutha!

Some candles for your cake:

http://oregonbeestore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/morel-mushrooms-300x258.jpg

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOMBSTONE MOUNTAIN!!!

:ebert: :7up: :dweez: :yay: :hi: :cheerleader:

• Like 1

03 years anniversary and the 10,000 post on the same week? That´s a lot to celebrate, not to mention the new Rush tour in full force now!!!

03 years anniversary and the 10,000 post on the same week? That´s a lot to celebrate, not to mention the new Rush tour in full force now!!!

Rod I absolutely appreciate your friendly posts, and all the insights into your beautiful family. You are living the dream...thanks for including us! It's been a blast doing the perscopes...it's like we're there together. Well we are actually.

• Like 1

Happy Anni my friend. :cheers:

Now let's all get contemplative and soul-searching. :ph34r:

http://youtu.be/_Ek3eCbfqp0

Very cool. First time I've ever heard that song. Back at you my brother from another mother!

You must be a young pup not to have heard that one!! ;) Thanks for hanging around for the last 3 years and making TRF a great place.

p.s. Clockwork Angels Rock!! :rush: :haz:

• Like 2

Rod I absolutely appreciate your friendly posts, and all the insights into your beautiful family. You are living the dream...thanks for including us! It's been a blast doing the perscopes...it's like we're there together. Well we are actually.

I think the Periscope thing is amazing...it joins us Rush fans who could not be at the show in a great way!!!

• Like 1

Happy anniversary to one of the funniest members of TRF. Take it easy, Duff :cheers:

Continue to enjoy your studies abroad, and strive for greatness dude. All of us here expect big things from you...or a prison sentence.

Thanks bud.