"Least Glorious" to ???? - Round 15

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

My vote will probably be wasted but I have to go with what I believe. Never thought I would ever vote for the Independent candidate... :wacko:

Moving Pictures is the Ralph Nader of Rush albums :laughing guy:

my first thought was jill stein but yeah. in this poll, MP is more like the rent is too damn high party...or vermin supreme. or f***ing jello biafra.

MP is the only TRULY objective choice, so I would say it's the Libertarian ;)

okay, on SOCN libertarian would obviously win, so I guess MP is the libertarian since it's probably gonna win the whole contest.

Both in SOCN and here, libertarian/MP will lose. My money goes on PeW or Hemispheres.

It is a tough choice!

Only one of them has Madrigal. It's really not that hard :P

I agree Madrigal isnt great, but is it that much worse than tears?

Yes.

These are the top five albums. TRF got it right, can't get any better, so please suspend the vote. Since that's not likely, vote MP, make a statement against Sawyer, or Kate.

Forcing that mediocre Rush tune on the masses, give it's justice and vote MP. Because of TS, the other 4 albums are slightly better. If not Ron, then Rand, or even Jeb.

My vote will probably be wasted but I have to go with what I believe. Never thought I would ever vote for the Independent candidate... :wacko:

my first thought was jill stein but yeah. in this poll, MP is more like the rent is too damn high party...or vermin supreme. or f***ing jello biafra.

okay, on SOCN libertarian would obviously win, so I guess MP is the libertarian since it's probably gonna win the whole contest.

Both in SOCN and here, libertarian/MP will lose. My money goes on PeW or Hemispheres.

it could be any of them, just depends on people's moods and who logs in that day

• Like 1

Is that one of the bar stools I read about that they have for sale in the Backstage Club?

Yep. The FBN one is awesome...

Well if the poll right now is indicative of anything, PeW might take it with MP in second.

Truly as it should be. Let us all kneel at the alter of Permanent Waves. If you do not you have still made a choice. ;)

• Like 1

2112 should have been voted out 2 rounds ago, overrated aside from the title track

Who let this dude in? Doesn't Austria have its own Rush forum?

;)

• Like 4

2112 should have been voted out 2 rounds ago, overrated aside from the title track

;)

Yes, but Australia doesn't.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 4

;)

Good catch my friend... :LOL:

;)

Nice to see you back!

• Like 1

;)

Nice to see you back!

Thanks much... :cheers:
  • Like 1

But in SOCN the one that misuses the term "objective" is THE biggest loser, and that is the only ironclad rule that matters, as it is the First Rule of the Universe. So MP is screwed by association.

;)

Nice to see you back!

Thanks much... :cheers:

Dudes I made the wink-wink emoticon.

• Like 2

2112 should have been voted out 2 rounds ago, overrated aside from the fact that it resurrected their career and is universally revered as a classic epic masterpiece.

fixed
  • Like 3

;)

What's the difference?

• Like 1

;)

What's the difference?

Real high mountains and the Von Trapp family?...
  • Like 1

;)

What's the difference?

I was literally just thinkin about how much funnier it would've been if he'd skipped the emoticon and just kept acting like he didn't know the difference.

• Like 1