toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

http://thebooksmugglers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Hypnotoad.gif

I think his collar is too tight.

That's just what he wants you to think.

• Like 1

Who the hell voted for Permanent Waves? That would be me.

As a lover of the 70's epics, FBN-Hemispheres are my favorite albums, with MP and PeW being a coin flip for the 6-7 spot. MP is very solid, so I had to vote PeW. Jacob's Ladder and Natural Science are mind-blowingly incredible songs, but the other 4 songs aren't as strong.

But I was probably the happiest person in the arena when they broke out Entre Nous. No offense to PeW, but love all those other albums so much more.

• Like 1

It's a wasted vote, my friend . . . time to stop doing what your heart tells you. Join the winning side. Practice your groupthink.

^ I've been doing this with presidential elections my whole life, and because of that haven't got to vote for one candidate I really liked (it's like that South Park episode where the school mascot candidates are Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich; cracks me up just remembering it). But actually, there was one, long ago. So long ago he's starting to seem like a myth or legend with tenuous basis in fact. I wish we'd get rid of the primary system but that's a different sub forum I guess.

It's a wasted vote, my friend . . . time to stop doing what your heart tells you. Join the winning side. Practice your groupthink.

Certainly couldn't vote for anything else with the exception of MP. I know I'm not going to be able to save the beloved 2112. But I'm used to it. Have voted libertarian in every presidential election since '96. I know the candidate isn't going to win, but it is the right thing to do morally.

Edited by apetersvt

Certainly couldn't vote for anything else with the exception of MP. I know I'm not going to be able to save the beloved 2112. But I'm used to it. Have voted libertarian in every presidential election since '96. I know the candidate isn't going to win, but it is the right thing to do morally.

Yeah, yeah, moral and all that, that's good. I'm trying to pull my Emperor vibe on you, but obviously I need more practice (so did the Emperor, as it turns out).

But seriously . . . Permanent Waves, man? Really?

Every album left is worthy of the win. I'm done voting.

Well done, TRF...nothing but the best are left.

• Like 4

Baby, take a bow.

It's a sad state of affairs on TRF when I feel the need to come back and edit my comment in order to point out the Shirley Temple reference to "baby take a bow." :(

Edited by Lorraine

My vote will probably be wasted but I have to go with what I believe. Never thought I would ever vote for the Independent candidate... :wacko:

Moving Pictures is the Ralph Nader of Rush albums :laughing guy:

my first thought was jill stein but yeah. in this poll, MP is more like the rent is too damn high party...or vermin supreme. or f***ing jello biafra.

Baby, take a bow.

It's a sad state of affairs on TRF when I feel the need to come back and edit my comment in order to point out the Shirley Temple reference to "baby take a bow." :(

people still know who she is :)

My vote will probably be wasted but I have to go with what I believe. Never thought I would ever vote for the Independent candidate... :wacko:

my first thought was jill stein but yeah. in this poll, MP is more like the rent is too damn high party...or vermin supreme. or f***ing jello biafra.

MP is the only TRULY objective choice, so I would say it's the Libertarian ;)

okay, on SOCN libertarian would obviously win, so I guess MP is the libertarian since it's probably gonna win the whole contest.

okay, on SOCN libertarian would obviously win, so I guess MP is the libertarian since it's probably gonna win the whole contest.

Well if the poll right now is indicative of anything, PeW might take it with MP in second.