"Least Glorious" to ???? - Round 14

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/5/9/22/enhanced-buzz-8048-1368153167-0.jpg

Sounds expensive. I thought those relations were cheaper than the usual kind in Japan.

• Like 1

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/5/9/22/enhanced-buzz-8048-1368153167-0.jpg

Speaking of stuff like this reminds me of your - er - trouble. How goes it in the Bowl? :)

Just a little amendment

• Like 2

Speaking of stuff like this reminds me of your - er - trouble. How goes it in the Bowel? :)

Just a little amendment

One little nit.

Speaking of stuff like this reminds me of your - er - trouble. How goes it in the Bowel? :)

Just a little amendment

One little nit.

I was thinking porcelain bowl.

Just a little amendment

One little nit.

I was thinking porcelain bowl.

I know. I just thought mine was grosser.

People are still leaving Permanent Waves alone. They know. Instinctively, they just know.

...that even though it was released on January 1, 1980, it is a seventies' album. :)

Yes, that too. And as the last seventies record, it is a recording of the pinnacle of musical power - the most fitting tribute to the musical cosmos before the wall between decades came down and all the musical tourists showed up (ooooh, I'm gonna get an earful for that one...)

Better add this: :)

And just to be safe: just jokin'!

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2

People are still leaving Permanent Waves alone. They know. Instinctively, they just know.

...that even though it was released on January 1, 1980, it is a seventies' album. :)

Yes, that too. And as the last seventies record, it is a recording of the pinnacle of musical power - the most fitting tribute to the musical cosmos before the wall between decades came down and all the musical tourists showed up and the decade of artificiality began (ooooh, I'm gonna get an earful for that one...)

I edited it a bit.

;)

• Like 1

Bye bye Hems.

The one album that I think is great, but is still sooo overrated (on this forum at least).

• Like 2

If Signals goes (sorry Signals fans!) then this poll got the top five right despite all the PoW silliness earlier. If any of the others go, then it's a just silliness.

Yes, that too. And as the last seventies record, it is a recording of the pinnacle of musical power - the most fitting tribute to the musical cosmos before the wall between decades came down and all the musical tourists showed up and the decade of artificiality began (ooooh, I'm gonna get an earful for that one...)

I edited it a bit.

;)

Nice.

Closer than I thought it would be. Sad to see any album go at this point, but 2112's side 2 is just too weak to keep it in the running here.

Twilight Zone warrants immediate removal. Something For Nothing though :haz:

If 2112 or Signals falls before Hemispheres I'll scream bloody murder and pitch a hissy fit!

...not really I will continue to enjoy this cigar and beer in the backyard.

;)

• Like 2

Well, it seems AFTK is the Cinderella (Man) story of this tournament! ;)

I wonder how long it can hide in the corner.

Seeing as Hems is only one vote behind it, probably for a while. A look at the Album Ambassadors thread quickly shows AFTK specializes at being the weird kid with glasses reading a book in the corner to the party that someone ends up trying to interact with and finds out AFTK is absolutely awesome.

• Like 1

Seeing as Hems is only one vote behind it, probably for a while. A look at the Album Ambassadors thread quickly shows AFTK specializes at being the weird kid with glasses reading a book in the corner to the party that someone ends up trying to interact with and finds out AFTK is absolutely awesome.

The nerdy chick who looks hot when she takes her goofy frames off?

• Like 1

The nerdy chick who looks hot when she takes her goofy frames off?

Considering I thought Ged was a girl the first time I heard CTTH, sure! Whatever floats your goat!

Damn anti-synth coalition.

Oh well...AFTK you're up.

Yup.

Yeah...there's no way that Kings is better than Signals. So it goes...

signals is better than kings if we pretend it's an EP that's missing xanadu and cygnus

• Like 3