2015 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

Can you SAY SONNY GRAY?

One hitter baby! What a great night! A's finally won an Opener after 11 straight losses! I was there wearing my Sonny Gray jersey!

My shithole dump in Oakland put in new HD screens and a new light up strip bar around the concrete jungle! Looks great!

Go A's! Yes I had a wonderful tailgate! Beers and Cheers!

Goodfukkingnight!

A'S BABY!

I thought they were going to suck! Hey since I'm in a big time KROKUS love affair! "LONG STICK GOES BOOM!!"

Love,

STEVEN VOGT

I

BELIEVE

I BELIEVE IN....

Vogt Early...

Vogt Often!

Hahaha! I love it!

We just signed Cody Ross

the Championship is ours

Celebrate good times c'mon!!!

HAHAHA!!! You are either an Oracle or a JINX!

ROSS IS THE BOSS!

Not a bad first night for the vet.

Typical Billy Beane move.

The Art Of The Platoon

Nice article from the NNYTimes on the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry called....<i>Take Me Back To The Rivalry</i>

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/arts/a-yankee-fan-admits-painfully-that-boston-has-the-better-team.html?_r=0

Peace

KAZ must be a UFO FAN! "LIGHTS OUT" BABY! LOL!

10 Ks

My little A's are 2-1

Wow

How about our Rookies Wednesday night? A 1 - run triple and a 3 - run double as their first ever MLB at bats!
  • Like 1

Man i just dont know what to think. Oh well its a long season. Lots of ups. Lots of downs. A rew new guys figuring hkmgs out at this level a few reclamation projects. Reddick is going to cme back soon and someone is going to have to be demoted. Probably Ladendorf but hopefully Sogard.

I really hope Gravemans poor outing was just an aberration and he gets it together in his next start on the road in Houston.

• Like 1

Man i just dont know what to think. Oh well its a long season. Lots of ups. Lots of downs. A rew new guys figuring hkmgs out at this level a few reclamation projects. Reddick is going to cme back soon and someone is going to have to be demoted. Probably Ladendorf but hopefully Sogard.

I really hope Gravemans poor outing was just an aberration and he gets it together in his next start on the road in Houston.

My nephew is in love with Sogard and he is friends with him and his wife! Totally cool!

Who the FUCKK is Canha? STUD!!!!

I think the A's will go 81-81.

They are right on pace however Sonny Gray tomorrow! I'm going!

Hahn on Sunday! I'm going!

Cheers! GO A'S!

It's fun to talk baseball on here with you man. Not many A's fans. I think Goose is one too.

F THE VAGIANTS!

My nephew is in love with Sogard and he is friends with him and his wife! Totally cool!

Cheers! GO A'S!

It's fun to talk baseball on here with you man. Not many A's fans. I think Goose is one too.

F THE VAGIANTS!

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/2013/10/6199056.jpg

YEAH, BABY...YEAH!!!!

Cheers! GO A'S!

F THE VAGIANTS!

YEAH, BABY...YEAH!!!!

No wonder they collapsed late last season...using up all that energy off the field and the late nights has got to take its toll on even the most highly conditioned athletes.

• Like 1

Cheers! GO A'S!

F THE VAGIANTS!

YEAH, BABY...YEAH!!!!

No wonder they collapsed late last season...using up all that energy off the field and the late nights has got to take its toll on even the most highly conditioned athletes.

Especially those nights when "the shift is on".
  • Like 1

The Sox are 3-1 I think after defeating the Yankees twice already. I want to know why the hell do they have to play each other 19 times this year. No wonder this rivalry has gone to shit.....even though it's great that the Sox has had the upper hand of late.

Cheers! GO A'S!

F THE VAGIANTS!

YEAH, BABY...YEAH!!!!

Especially those nights when "the shift is on".

Well, the A's only have one switch hitter.

They do have a switch pitcher though (not sure he made the roster).

Blue Jays home opener tonight.

Did they get Ged to throw out the opening pitch?

Isn't he in LA rehearsing? Haven't seen him there.

He's gonna miss opening day just to rehearse? Doesn't he know the songs by now? :huh:

• Like 1

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/11102992_10153209875099826_1591969515801174429_o.jpg

I love when the Pirates win the home opener on a beautiful day, brings back a lot of memories of taking the day off! Beat Detroit 5-4. Nice work by Gerritt Cole.