The Official Super Bowl Prediction Thread

laughedatbytime

Dunno if this has anything to do with the outcome, but hopefully you'll get a laugh outta this:

Lynch and Gronk battle in Mortal Combat X on Conan last night.

*Warning* some of the kill scenes in the game are quite disturbing

This season, Brady has produced his best stuff when he's mad.

He's hopping mad now with all this Deflategate bollocks.

Look out, Shithawks!

What's he gonna do? Throw the ball harder? Prepare longer? Just not seeing how anger is going to make him a better player.

He'll be a cool as a cucumber and pick the Seahawks apart.

Anger makes you "cool as a cucumber"?

He won't face a more physical defense all year. Not sure how the Patriots are going to physically dominate players like the Seahawks have...they have the advantage in physicality when the NE offense and Sea defense are on the field.

I see. You think an injured Sherman is looking forward to tackling Gronkowski? Blount?

Probably not. But Kam Chancellor is.

He apparently left practice yesterday with his knee wrapped. I would expect the Patriots will try and force him into match ups with Gronkowski early and often.

This season, Brady has produced his best stuff when he's mad.

He's hopping mad now with all this Deflategate bollocks.

Look out, Shithawks!

What's he gonna do? Throw the ball harder? Prepare longer? Just not seeing how anger is going to make him a better player.

He'll be a cool as a cucumber and pick the Seahawks apart.

Anger makes you "cool as a cucumber"?

He won't face a more physical defense all year. Not sure how the Patriots are going to physically dominate players like the Seahawks have...they have the advantage in physicality when the NE offense and Sea defense are on the field.

I see. You think an injured Sherman is looking forward to tackling Gronkowski? Blount?

Probably not. But Kam Chancellor is.

He apparently left practice yesterday with his knee wrapped. I would expect the Patriots will try and force him into match ups with Gronkowski early and often.

The health of the Seahawk secondary is obviously a wild card. This is my main concern; a healthy Seahawk secondary would, I believe, shut the Pats down. With Sherman, Thomas, and apparently Chancellor compromised this could spell trouble for the Hawks.

This is probably the work of God, who saw the travails of his good and faithful servant Robert Kraft and caused the soil at the Seahawks practice facility to give, causing this injury. It is truly heartbreaking to see the Hernandez trial and what that "man" did to reward Mr. Kraft's faith in him and constant efforts to rehabilitate a troubled young man. Too bad Bing Crosby's not around any more to document this modern day Father Flanagan.

• Like 1

Cocky, aren't they?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-skip-saturday-walk-through-ahead-of-super-bowl/ar-AA8OHe7

The New England Patriots are taking the day off ahead of Sunday's Super Bowl against the Seattle Seahawks.

Head coach Bill Belichick said Friday that his team is as ready as it can possibly be and will skip a planned walk-through practice Saturday, Jarrett Bell of Pro Football Writers of America reports.Instead of practicing, the Patriots will hold morning meetings and take a team picture.

It's a bold decision by Belichick, a man renowned for his commitment to preparation, though perhaps not one that's unprecedented in Super Bowl history. In 2011, the Green Bay Packers reportedly were so confident in their preparation, they spent some of their last day before the Super Bowl getting their fingers sized for championship rings.

So far, I'm the only one picking the Seahawks. And I'm perfectly fine with that. The only thing that has me concerned is the health of the Seahawks secondary.

For some reason I don't think this game will be close either a blowout by the Seahawks or a blowout by the Patriots. That said I believe a sleeping giant has been awakened with the Shrinkage/DEFLATEGATE nonsense.

PATRIOTS.....48 SEAHAWKS....10

I would go with a shutout but if the 85' Patriots could score against that MIGHTY Bears DEFENSE then the Seahawks will get a score in this 49th SB. The Patriots defense is better than most of us think, I'm confident of this. I hope for a good game either way.

Peace

So far, I'm the only one picking the Seahawks. And I'm perfectly fine with that. The only thing that has me concerned is the health of the Seahawks secondary.

I'm with you my friend, see post 8, I picked the Seahawks. I'm even more convinced now for 1 reason - karma...

Cocky, aren't they?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patriots-skip-saturday-walk-through-ahead-of-super-bowl/ar-AA8OHe7

The New England Patriots are taking the day off ahead of Sunday's Super Bowl against the Seattle Seahawks.

Head coach Bill Belichick said Friday that his team is as ready as it can possibly be and will skip a planned walk-through practice Saturday, Jarrett Bell of Pro Football Writers of America reports.Instead of practicing, the Patriots will hold morning meetings and take a team picture.

It's a bold decision by Belichick, a man renowned for his commitment to preparation, though perhaps not one that's unprecedented in Super Bowl history. In 2011, the Green Bay Packers reportedly were so confident in their preparation, they spent some of their last day before the Super Bowl getting their fingers sized for championship rings.

Surely you've had a test that you've studied so hard for that you finally realize that reading the material one more time isn't going to help. If they aren't ready now, after 2 weeks, they don't belong in this game.

I'm starting to think they're going to smoke Seattle.

I'm with you my friend, see post 8, I picked the Seahawks. I'm even more convinced now for 1 reason - karma...

Oops...sorry...

I was massively unimpressed by the Hawks in the AFC decider . The Seahawks didn't win, the Packers threw it away.

Wrong. It takes a world-class defense to stop a team like the Packers at the goal line twice. It's the Hawks that tried to throw it away...literally. Yet they prevailed because they were clearly the better team.

I was massively unimpressed by the Hawks in the AFC decider . The Seahawks didn't win, the Packers threw it away.

Wrong. It takes a world-class defense to stop a team like the Packers at the goal line twice. It's the Hawks that tried to throw it away...literally. Yet they prevailed because they were clearly the better team.

I disagree. The Seahawks didn't even show up for the AFC Championship Game.

• Like 3

I disagree. The Seahawks didn't even show up for the AFC Championship Game.

Nope. Wrong coastline.

Cocky, aren't they?

Surely you've had a test that you've studied so hard for that you finally realize that reading the material one more time isn't going to help. If they aren't ready now, after 2 weeks, they don't belong in this game.

I'm starting to think they're going to smoke Seattle.

So then what was with all the bitching BB was doing taking about the PSI of balls taking away from his prep time??