2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

Don't know if this belongs here but it seems Ray Rice is done for good...

Wow, I thought it was known that he punched her... interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/2...rice-new-video/

Its to weird. The fact that his "shelf life" for a typical running back is up must have something to do with this. His skills appear to be diminishing rapidly the past year or so. Sadly if he was still great things would probably be different.... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me?

A two game suspension. He is only getting started. The NFL is a joke when it comes to sh** like this!! :madra:

His contract was terminated due to the new video...

The Baltimore Ravens have terminated the contract of running back Ray Rice, the team announced Monday, the same day a shocking video surfaced showing the NFL star punching his then-fiancee in February.
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me?

A two game suspension. He is only getting started. The NFL is a joke when it comes to sh** like this!! :madra:

The Baltimore Ravens have terminated the contract of running back Ray Rice, the team announced Monday, the same day a shocking video surfaced showing the NFL star punching his then-fiancee in February.

That was hard to watch. She went down like Brady. She cried less, though.

Are you kidding me?

Which one?...... :huh:

http://www.peoplequiz.com/images/quizzes/brady-bunch.jpg-6868.jpg

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me?

Thanks for the info,

Didn't hear about that. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up by another team.

Edited by troutman

Are you kidding me?

Thanks for the info,

Didn't here about that. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up by another team.

That was my point about his skills eroding. I think he is done. If this was a couple years ago he would be playing for someone and soon.....
  • Like 1

Are you kidding me?

Thanks for the info,

Didn't here about that. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up by another team.

That was my point about his skills eroding. I think he is done. If this was a couple years ago he would be playing for someone and soon.....

I still wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up by another team at some point. Maybe not this year but maybe next year after this all blows over.

I still wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up by another team at some point. Maybe not this year but maybe next year after this all blows over.

Hey man....it blew over for ME!! But then, I'm so great, me and my buddies can get away with murder....

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0130/nfl_g_lewis11_300.jpg

• Like 2

Hey man....it blew over for ME!! But then, I'm so great, me and my buddies can get away with murder....

Ray Lewis should have kept his mouth shut, but when you've got a guilty conscience I suppose you just can't help yourself.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me?

Marcia after she got hit in the nose did better than Tom.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me?

Marcia after she got hit in the nose did better than Tom.

Good1.... :LOL:

Ray Lewis should have kept his mouth shut, but when you've got a guilty conscience I suppose you just can't help yourself.

Ray Lewis is a con artist.

The con artist's most useful tool is his mouth. He talks and talks and talks, spewing irrelevancies, half-truths, and full blown lies. He spins his tale into intricate patterns of deceit, so that most people will never question him again.....

• Like 1

That didn't take long,

Just heard Brian Billick mention that if Rice goes to counceling and does the right thing. He could be back playing at some point. :facepalm:

Billick always was a t*t.

Rice won't be back. Maybe if he was more productive, but last year showed he was washed up. You have to have transcendent talent to recover from this type of PR hit, and he doesn't have it any more, and two or more years away from the game ain't gonna help.

That didn't take long,

Just heard Brian Billick mention that if Rice goes to counceling and does the right thing. He could be back playing at some point. :facepalm:

Rice won't be back. Maybe if he was more productive, but last year showed he was washed up. You have to have transcendent talent to recover from this type of PR hit, and he doesn't have it any more, and two or more years away from the game ain't gonna help.

...and he's a running back and they're a dime a dozen these days anyway...

That didn't take long,

For what it is worth, he is not welcome to play here in Canada for the CFL...

That didn't take long,

The root of fungibility is Ray Rice. He fell off the cliff in a hurry, that's for sure.

That didn't take long,

The root of fungibility is Ray Rice. He fell off the cliff in a hurry, that's for sure.

I don't believe the NFL when they say they didn't have access to all videos involved in this case. :boo hiss:

Report: Adrian Peterson indicted, charged with reckless or negligent injury to a child

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 12, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/adrianpetersonface.jpg?w=250

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has reportedly been indicted in Houston.

Fox 26 in Houston reports that Peterson was indicted in Montgomery County for reckless or negligent injury to a child.

Peterson’s Houston-based lawyer, Rusty Hardin, declined to comment when contacted by FOX 26.

Peterson missed practice on Thursday and the Vikings did not explain why, although they did say he was not injured. Peterson was back at practice today, and Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that Peterson gave no indication anything was wrong and was laughing and joking at the team facility.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Peterson will now have to turn himself in to Texas authorities, which makes his status for Sunday’s game against the Patriots unclear.

Bucs' Adrian Clayborn placed on IR.

Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long long time.

http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

I remember him being an absolute monster on the field when I went to an Iowa game. Him and Tyler Sash.