2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

What a bad football team the Raiders are...that was embarrassing. I'd like to believe the Fins are that good, but they're not...
  • Like 1

What a bad football team the Raiders are...that was embarrassing. I'd like to believe the Fins are that good, but they're not...

Exactly,

What was once a great franchise has turned in to a fu***** joke! :facepalm:

I don't even begin to know how to start fixing that team. The GM has got to go too.

• Like 1

Exactly,

What was once a great franchise has turned in to a fu***** joke! :facepalm:

I don't even begin to know how to start fixing that team. The GM has got to go too.

Mark Davis,

Al's son owns the team. He needs to sell the team and get the fu** out of the way!!

How bout them Cowboys?

Most of you know that I am not a Cowboys fan. There are pockets of Cowboys fans nationally, but most people outside of Texas hate the Cowboys, as I did previously.

Having lived in Texas, I have come to realize the Cowboys have damn good fans, very loyal and passionate (unlike Seattle, aka bandwagon central) I no longer hate the Cowboys- I have too many friends who are huge fans and would have stayed up watching the Saints game even if the score was what it was last year.

Dont worry, I am not a cowboys fan, but when I look at the rest of the NFC, Id pull the Cowboys over the majority of the other teams (Lions and Vikes not included)

How bout them Cowboys?

Most of you know that I am not a Cowboys fan. There are pockets of Cowboys fans nationally, but most people outside of Texas hate the Cowboys, as I did previously.

Having lived in Texas, I have come to realize the Cowboys have damn good fans, very loyal and passionate (unlike Seattle, aka bandwagon central) I no longer hate the Cowboys- I have too many friends who are huge fans and would have stayed up watching the Saints game even if the score was what it was last year.

Dont worry, I am not a cowboys fan, but when I look at the rest of the NFC, Id pull the Cowboys over the majority of the other teams (Lions and Vikes not included)

You and your teams are messing up the SAINTS season! :madra:

Fu** you Dennis Allen. Just go away already!!! :madra: :madra: :madra:

Your prayers have been answered!

Report: Dennis Allen fired by Raiders

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/dennis-allen.jpg?w=250

Posted by Curtis Crabtree on September 29, 2014, 11:41 PM EDT

Dennis Allen

AP

Dennis Allen’s time as head coach of the Oakland Raiders appeared to be running short after the Raiders fell to 0-4 with a 38-14 loss in London against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

Now that hourglass has run out of sand.

According to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, the Raiders have informed Allen he has been terminated as head coach of the Raiders.

Terry Collins of the Associated Press initially reported Sunday evening that Allen had been fired before deleting the report and issuing an apology. Whether the wheels were already in motion then or if it took until Monday evening for a decision to be made is unclear.

Allen won just eight games in just over two seasons as head coach of the Raiders. It would seem likely that Tony Sparano would take over as head coach on an interim basis.

• Like 1

Dennis Allen

AP

Dennis Allen’s time as head coach of the Oakland Raiders appeared to be running short after the Raiders fell to 0-4 with a 38-14 loss in London against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

According to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, the Raiders have informed Allen he has been terminated as head coach of the Raiders.

Terry Collins of the Associated Press initially reported Sunday evening that Allen had been fired before deleting the report and issuing an apology. Whether the wheels were already in motion then or if it took until Monday evening for a decision to be made is unclear.

Allen won just eight games in just over two seasons as head coach of the Raiders. It would seem likely that Tony Sparano would take over as head coach on an interim basis.

Tony Sparano? Where do I remember that name from? :). What was Cam Cameron not available?

Darren McFadden may finally get his chance to run the Wildcat. Too bad they've already played the Patriots, they've shown an inability to defend it.

Dennis Allen

AP

It's about fu***** time!!! :dweez: :madra: :madra: :madra:

Dennis Allen

AP

Once the season is over who would you want as the new Raiders head coach? Or have you no idea?

Dennis Allen

AP

Once the season is over who would you want as the new Raiders head coach? Or have you no idea?

Tony Sparano is the West Coast Wayne Fontes!

Dennis Allen

AP

Tony Sparano? Where do I remember that name from? :). What was Cam Cameron not available?

Darren McFadden may finally get his chance to run the Wildcat. Too bad they've already played the Patriots, they've shown an inability to defend it.

Bwah ha ha, f---in' Tony Sporano! Sure did us a lot of good in MIA. Al Davis must be spinning!

This Dolphin fan weeps for The Raider Nation.

Edited by pjbear05

Dennis Allen

AP

Bwah ha ha, f---in' Tony Sporano! Sure did us a lot of good in MIA. Al Davis must be spinning!

Guess this is what happens when you can't even beat the Patriots...

Dennis Allen

AP

They were doing fine with Cable a fews years ago and Hugh Jackson as OC. They went 8-8 two years in a row. They just seem to fu** things up no matter what. I don't know who should be the Head Coach. It's just a fu***** circus there these days.

Edited by troutman

Dennis Allen

AP

Guess this is what happens when you can't even beat the Patriots...

It's not a matter of being able to beat the Patriots. It goes a lot deeper than that. There is no sound structure or any stability. The idiot Mark Davis needs to sell the team and get the hell out of the NFL.

Edited by troutman

Dennis Allen

AP

He was a decent coach there. I will take him over Allen any day of the week.

Very good chance for rain and storms in Green Bay tonight. It's gonna be wet, wild, and sloppy..... :doh: :doh:

Packers 14

Vikings 0

This is just TOO easy.... :laughing guy:

Well the Packers do have Rodgers and Nelson, while the Purple only has Prince...

• Like 1