2014-15 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

This will be the 3rd straight year (and 4th year out of last 5) that the Rams have ended the season at Seattle. :wtf: :wtf:

2013 Week 17: Seattle 27, Rams 9 (at Seattle)

2012 Week 17: Seattle 20, Rams 14 (at Seattle)

2011 Week 14: Seattle 30, Rams 13 (at Seattle)

2010 Week 17: Seattle 16, Rams 6 (at Seattle)

GO RAMS GO!!

http://helmet-decals.com/images/StLouisSP.png

If you ever get your quarterback situation ironed out, you should have one hell of a team with a pretty damn good coach.

The 49ers are idiots. I know the odds are small, but I wish the Bears would sign him

http://espn.go.com/n...agree-part-ways

The Niners issued a statement shortly after Sunday's season-ending victory over Arizona, confirming their split with Harbaugh and saying that they already have begun their search for another head coach.

"Jim and I have come to the conclusion that it is in our mutual best interest to move in different directions," Niners CEO Jed York said in the statement. "We thank Jim for bringing a tremendous competitive nature and a great passion for the game to the 49ers. He and his staff restored a winning culture that has been the standard for our franchise throughout its history. Their commitment and hard work resulted in a period of success that should be looked back on proudly by our organization and our fans. We wish Jim and his family all the best."

"For the last four seasons I have had the great privilege to coach one of the storied franchises in the history of football," Harbaugh said in the statement. "We accomplished many great things together as a team during this period, which is a tribute to the incredible efforts of some of the most dedicated players and coaches in the NFL. I will miss competing alongside this group of players and coaches, I have the utmost respect and admiration for their hard work and support. It has been my honor to share the sideline with these mighty men. I will always appreciate and remember fondly, the passion and support of our Faithful fans, and want to express my particular thanks to them."

I believe that it's a done deal that he's going to Michigan.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind bringing back Lovie Smith and giving it another go, but I'm sure the front office would definitely disagree.

Bears - Head coach Trestman and GM Emery are fired. (All of Chicago erupts in joyous cheers)

Atlanta - Head coach Mike Smith is fired.

NY Jets - Head coach Ryan and GM Idzik are fired.

San Francisco - Head coach Harbaugh goes to U of Michigan

The NFL executioner is up and at 'em already!! :o :o

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jguIhiy7mD8/T2iTwuQWGkI/AAAAAAAABak/qLPSDdGkouc/s1600/guillotine.jpg

Goodbye to an awful 2 year era. I'm hoping for some signs of rebuild next season. I don't expect we'll do well enough to get in the playoffs but if we rebuild as well as Minnesota is this year I can be content with that.

Bears - Head coach Trestman and GM Emery are fired. (All of Chicago erupts in joyous cheers)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jguIhiy7mD8/T2iTwuQWGkI/AAAAAAAABak/qLPSDdGkouc/s1600/guillotine.jpg

Jim Harbaugh going back to Michigan was a no brainer, after the horrors imposed on the Wolverines by RichRod and Brady Joke.

Here's to hoping Jim gets the job done in Ann Arbor.

At this point I can only hope for miracles, like the Lions beating the Cowboys, Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Edited by pjbear05

Jim Harbaugh going back to Michigan was a no brainer, after the horrors imposed on the Wolverines by RichRod and Brady Joke.

At this point I can only hope for miracles, like the Lions beating the Cowboys, Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Well there's a better chance of that happening now that Suh has been reinstated.

Well there's a better chance of that happening now that Suh has been reinstated.

A much better chance.

A Mike Nugent easy FG miss is the only thing keeping the 2014 NFC South from being the worst division in major sports history.

Rank Year League Division W L Pct (W and L in out of division games)

1 2008 NFL NFC West 10 30 .250

2 2014 NFL NFC South 10.5 29.5 .263

3 2008 NFL AFC West 11 29 .275

4 1984 NFL NFC Central 11.5 28.5 .288

5 1979 NHL Smythe 65 159 .290

6 2009 NFL NFC West 12 28 .300

7 2013 NFL AFC South 12 28 .300

8 1982 NFL NFC West 7 15 .318

9 1979 NFL NFC West 13 27 .325

10 1984 NFL AFC Central 13 27 .325

11 1999 NFL NFC West 13 27 .325

12 2002 NFL NFC North 13 27 .325

13 2004 NFL NFC West 13 27 .325

14 2008 NFL NFC North 13 27 .325

15 2010 NFL NFC West 13 27 .325

16 2014 NFL AFC South 13 27 .325

Crazy how bad the NFC west has traditionally been.

Next man up

http://www.andpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-Shot-2012-11-23-at-12.10.08-PM.png

Is Cam trying to give this game away

Newton sucks, arrogant bastard! :boo hiss:

• Like 1

God I hate that song from the McDonalds commercial, someone gag that woman so I never have to hear her stupid voice again! :poke:

Phil Simms says :hi: :D

Phil should be forced to hear that song over and over and over again, until he agrees to retire from broadcasting forever.

• Like 1

God I hate that song from the McDonalds commercial, someone gag that woman so I never have to hear her stupid voice again! :poke:

Phil should be forced to hear that song over and over and over again, until he agrees to retire from broadcasting forever.

:LOL:

Maybe he will join Katy Perry during the superbowl halftime show? :P

Maybe he will join Katy Perry during the superbowl halftime show? :P

Hopefully her fans strangle him with one her bras...though he might enjoy that too much...

• Like 1