Rush fan mail

YYZumbi

Neil has mentioned in his books several nice exchanges of letters, he had with fans.

Send it to their management. I'm pretty sure they'll forward it but if you need a guarantee, go buy a toaster.

• Like 1

How do we know Rush reads this forum?

If I had known I would have got my hair, nails and face done all pretty! D'oh!

• Like 3

Neil has mentioned in his books several nice exchanges of letters, he had with fans.

Yes! That's one of those lovely mixed messages he gives. "Fans, stay away from me in general because most of you are creepy losers with no boundaries! But! IF you can manage to write me a good enough letter, you might get to be my personal friend! Probably not, but it's happened to a select few luckies out there! The odds are probably better than the lottery, so go for it!"

It's right up there with "Give me special treatment because I'm Neil Peart from Rush and I need my bike fixed to get to a show! But don't make me do a meet-and-greet with your employees because jeez, all I want to do is shop like a normal person!" :LOL:

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 4

I was just wondering...

I would like to send a fan - mail to someone in Rush (I prefer Geddy), and was just wondering if anyone here know any address I can send to, so it gets to them for sure, and that they read it.

Thank you! :)

You might pin a note to the outside of the envelope that says "the letter in this envelope must be read by Geddy Lee or his family will pay dearly...I am watching".

• Like 1

Some guy on Facebook really wants me to send this thing that I made to them

http://38.media.tumblr.com/9b3b3392f4529df31b749c626dfa26fe/tumblr_mwwthpIVFW1s4zroko1_500.jpg

And I kinda want to but I don't know if I should.

• Like 3

http://38.media.tumblr.com/9b3b3392f4529df31b749c626dfa26fe/tumblr_mwwthpIVFW1s4zroko1_500.jpg

That's actually pretty cool.

• Like 1

^Darn! That's awesome! :D

Hm, then I guess I'll have to find somewhere/someone to send it to.

Hm, then I guess I'll have to find somewhere/someone to send it to.

If you wait until they go out on tour you could send it to the venue that they're playing. That's how I got my album cover signed. At least that way you know they would see it. You could put a note in with it.

• Like 1

Yes! That's one of those lovely mixed messages he gives. "Fans, stay away from me in general because most of you are creepy losers with no boundaries! But! IF you can manage to write me a good enough letter, you might get to be my personal friend! Probably not, but it's happened to a select few luckies out there! The odds are probably better than the lottery, so go for it!"

It's right up there with "Give me special treatment because I'm Neil Peart from Rush and I need my bike fixed to get to a show! But don't make me do a meet-and-greet with your employees because jeez, all I want to do is shop like a normal person!" :LOL:

GM, welcome to my Awesome List. :ebert: