What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Hungarian Goulash

Haven't had that it ages.

I make it from scratch occasionally. It's a lot of work, buy damn yummy!
  • Like 1

Went to In N' Out at about midnight, ate in. Perfect weather to dine outside and watch some crotch-rocket asshole park his plastic hunk in a handicap stall. What a jackwagon.
  • Like 1

Went to In N' Out at about midnight, ate in. Perfect weather to dine outside and watch some crotch-rocket asshole park his plastic hunk in a handicap stall. What a jackwagon.

I hate those fu*****! :madra:

• Like 1

I'm not eating it right now, but today my wife and I went to a seafood place featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I got the Twin Crab Cakes, and she got the Seafood Alfredo. And we both had a (huge) bowl of Cream of Crab soup.

So amazing! And the portions were such that we will have leftovers for dinner.

• Like 1

I'm not eating it right now, but today my wife and I went to a seafood place featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I got the Twin Crab Cakes, and she got the Seafood Alfredo. And we both had a (huge) bowl of Cream of Crab soup.

That sounds absolutely delicious! That's one of the things I miss the most about the east coast - the abundance and variety of seafood. The stuff out here doesn't taste the same at all.

About fifteen years ago I saw crab cakes for sale in one of the supermarkets. I wanted to know what was in them (the sign said "homemade crab cakes"), so I asked. The man behind the counter said to me, and this is no lie, "Crab."

Edited by Lorraine

That sounds absolutely delicious! That's one of the things I miss the most about the east coast - the abundance and variety of seafood. The stuff out here doesn't taste the same at all.

About fifteen years ago I saw crab cakes for sale in one of the supermarkets. I wanted to know what was in them (the sign said "homemade crab cakes"), so I asked. The man behind the counter said to me, and this is no lie, "Crab."

Ask a stupid question! :LOL:

Ask a stupid question! :LOL:

It wasn't a stupid question. It's a given that crab cakes have crab in them. :) You can make crab cakes with all different stuff in them. Like onions. That's what I was getting at. I wanted to know if I bought them how much I would have to doctor them up. :laughing guy:

Edited by Lorraine

My favorite sandwich ATM: brioche bun, mayo, mustard garlic aioli, extra sharp cheddar cheese, red onion, deli turkey, bacon, jalapenos, black olives, romaine lettuce, cranberry sauce. I feel like it's really healthy. High calories I'm sure but healthy and super tasty. I had some carrot juice on the side.