Rush vs Journey

Rushman14

Rush is in the lead, but not by much. Gonna be a dog fight.

Wow, Rush was ahead 80% - 20% last time I looked. I also did not realize you are allowed to vote multiple times. (Once every hour).

Who caress? They voted in a poll....not stalked and killed Journey fans.....gezz.

Mick

I've not caressed anyone. The fanboys caress Rush obviously...

Tony

Mature....but whatever, lol

Mick

Not sure that dig wins when you add "whatever, lol" regarding the subject of maturity.

But...whatever, lol.

I never got these things.

What happens if/when Rush wins? Are you going to like them more? Are you going to like them less if they lose this random poll?

I seriously do not get it,

Wow, Rush was ahead 80% - 20% last time I looked. I also did not realize you are allowed to vote multiple times. (Once every hour).

Who caress? They voted in a poll....not stalked and killed Journey fans.....gezz.

Mick

Tony

Mature....but whatever, lol

Mick

Not sure that dig wins when you add "whatever, lol" regarding the subject of maturity.

But...whatever, lol.

Wasn't meant to be a dig dude.

i give

Peace

Mick

yeah, that's what I thought Tony R was getting at. Not accusing anyone here, but there are people who make Rush to be too much of a priority in their lives. I see posts on Facebook by certain friends and everything they post about is Rush and nothing else.

Well...I agree...but then again we all post on this fan forum...

Your post is so brilliant that I wish I could "like" it every hour for the next 10 days....

:baabaa:

Hold on...what does this mean bro???

What happens if/when Rush wins? Are you going to like them more? Are you going to like them less if they lose this random poll?

don't overthink it dude. It's just people having a little bit of fun. Rush wins and now goes up against AC/DC, which will also be fun.

Big frickin deal.

don't overthink it dude. It's just people having a little bit of fun. Rush wins and now goes up against AC/DC, which will also be fun.

Big frickin deal.

Which AC/DC? The great one?..... :)

Big frickin deal.

no, the one that can only write songs with 3 chords :)

Big frickin deal.

But pre 80' they did it so well....
  • Like 1

yeah, that's what I thought Tony R was getting at. Not accusing anyone here, but there are people who make Rush to be too much of a priority in their lives. I see posts on Facebook by certain friends and everything they post about is Rush and nothing else.

Your post is so brilliant that I wish I could "like" it every hour for the next 10 days....

Don't sweat it, brah.

Don't sweat it, brah.

okily dokily!

Big frickin deal.

But pre 80' they did it so well....

no argument there :haz:

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/P/LLG/36/3636/Y8NEF00Z/posters/ac-dc-highway-to-hell.gif

• Like 1

Big frickin deal.

Status Quo? That was 3 chords, wasn't it? ;)

Mick

Tony

Quite.

Bathory

philosopher

Bathory

Edited by bathory
  • Like 1

Big frickin deal.

I thought AC/DC lost against Kansas.

Big frickin deal.

I know the Wicked Witch of the East got her ass kicked by someone from Kansas

• Like 1

Big frickin deal.

good...now we can get to the real battle. led zeppelin vs reo speedwagon. maybe we can get segue myles into some more of his momma's music

• Like 1

Big frickin deal.

you're right they did lose, I'm shocked. So it's Rush vs Kansas in the final, this should be a no brainer

Big frickin deal.

you're right they did lose, I'm shocked. So it's Rush vs Kansas in the final, this should be a no brainer

I think even a good chunk of this board will be tempted to vote for the redneck-prog titans...

After hearing "Carry on my wayward son" so many f*ckin' times. Rush would get my vote for sure.
  • Like 1

Old prog stuff is "ok". Infinity and Escape are Journey's best work. Winds of March is actually pure awesomeness.

Send Her My Love (from Frontiers) is a good ballad. Raised on Radio has one good song: It Could Have Been You, which has amazing vocals by Perry.

The rest... well... some good songs in their new incarnations but overall they don't impress me anymore. Hard to take Arnel Pineda seriously as he's simply a Perry clone.

Don't get me wrong... I love melodic ballads but "After All these Years" and "Open Arms" are just too much.

I respect the band and love Neal Schon... but as an European I find it hard to swallow all that American sweetness. IT'S JUST TOO f***ing MUCH (if you're not an old, lonely houselady). :D

Dated AOR like Foreigner or REO Speedwagon not relevant anymore. Rush have stayed relevant. My wife bought me AFTK t-shirt for Christmas here in Tasmania and the shop owner asking,"Who is this Rush band as we've been selling heaps of merchandise."

Merry Christmas to all Rush fans from Tasmania

• Like 2

'Rush vs Journey' reminds me of 'Hemisheres vs Presto'
  • Like 2