Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Chiefs have so many weapons. Can you imagine what Bellichick could do with this squad?

Sure. He could cheat. Just like he does every season.

Goose's statement assumes that head coaches have the effect some claim they do.

You are only as good as your talent.

The Chiefs are FAR more tenuous than their customers (oops, sorry, fans) seem to think they are.

Edit: As far as the cheating thing is concerned, if that is going on (and I am not entirely convinced it is not) I already have a SB prediction that the powers that be might want.

Edited by 78jazz
  • Like 1

Right. Because human nature has no part in the equation. :eh:

"If you can't measure it, it didn't happen" -- Numbers Guy/Education Professors

If you can't measure it, you can attribute all sorts of mystical benefits to it and no one can prove you wrong....FTMFW!

Chiefs had seven wins against teams that have made the 2022 playoffs (Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Raiders x2, Chargers). That's encouraging. They got blasted by the Titans and Bills. And the loss to the Bengals was obviously very costly.

The Steelers pressure defense will be a challenge in terms of sustaining drives and, importantly, avoiding injury. They'll likely force a few turnovers. Silver lining: Steelers offense can't score.

• Like 1

Chiefs had seven wins against teams that have made the 2022 playoffs (Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Raiders x2, Chargers). That's encouraging. They got blasted by the Titans and Bills. And the loss to the Bengals was obviously very costly.

The Steelers pressure defense will be a challenge in terms of sustaining drives and, importantly, avoiding injury. They'll likely force a few turnovers. Silver lining: Steelers offense can't score.

Don't be surprised if the Burgermeister makes a grand exit. I expect a high scoring and very entertaining affair. I will be watching with great expectations. I've been betting and winning with Big Ben since he was winning championships at Miami of Ohio. I knew he would be the steal of the draft and was heartbroken when Dallas passed on him.

If one is judged by the quality of their opponent, Ben is a good one to play against.

Six...the Chargers did not make the playoffs.

Six...the Chargers did not make the playoffs.

Should have, lol

The Steelers are the Eagles of the AFC. Must be something about Pennsylvania.

:lol:

At least the Steelers have a past of winning, we in Philly know nothing about that lol.

You have a ring now. You can stop with the poor me shit. LOL