CWA Tour Limited Deluxe Exclusive Package

Robber Soul

I just received my copy, #282 and I'm missing the second disc on the top row. :rage:

That sucks...

I think you should contact Rush Backstage about the situation. Hopefully they'll send you that missing disc as compensation. I still don't have mine, but I really hope I don't get a similar situation to what happened to your copy.

I contacted them yesterday before posting here and they just responded and asked me to verify which disc including colour I'm missing. Hopefully they can just send me the missing disc, and I don't have to send away my packag

They sent me an email today saying that they are going to send the missing disc out tomorrow. Soon I will have this complete package.

• Like 2

Haven't gotten my two sets yet?? Not sure what shipping method the hubby choose to ship the early Xmas gifts...Pony Express???? Geez...... :smash: :16ton: :banghead: :fury:
  • Like 1

Haven't gotten my two sets yet?? Not sure what shipping method the hubby choose to ship the early Xmas gifts...Pony Express???? Geez...... :smash: :16ton: :banghead: :fury:

Maybe The US Postal Service....... :LOL:

Rush toilet paper and condoms? :o :no: Never!! ( Yes, I'm a :rush: collection sucker, but these items if ever offered wouldn't make my must-have list!!) :madra:

How about some sunblock? http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w387/losingit2k/bth_RushSunblock-1.jpg

:LOL: Well, if Alex did the personal application, I'm in!!!!! :blush: :ph34r:

SPF 2112.. :clap:
  • Like 1

Has anyone uploaded the exclusive tour booklet from this set? I got the regular blu-ray, but I'd love to see what they put into the deluxe tourbook. I have only the 2012 CA tour book from the first leg—didn't see a point in getting the updated 2013 version. They did a nice tribute to MacNaughtan including stuff from the RTB tour book, which ironically is the only other one I have in my apartment (I think Signals and GUP are at my parents' place and possibly a couple of others). Anyhoo, if anyone knows of the deluxe book being posted anywhere, I'd really be grateful for a link here.

Received mine two days ago.

A beautiful package and worth every penny.

Forgot the number.....it was in the mid 500's range.

• Like 1

My two sets finally showed up yesterday, got #121 and #123.

Opened second one, some nice new pics in the attached book;

great collectible though IMO. Haven't taken out any the discs as I

I had purchased other copies for listening/viewing!