CWA Tour Limited Deluxe Exclusive Package

Robber Soul

I love my deluxe set- it came with two 12" square prints. One similar to this (except it has 'Clockwork Angels Tour' written on it):

http://www.cygnus-x1...-angels-8-s.jpg

The other is of this, which is my favourite image from CA (me being an Anarchist fan!):

http://www.cygnus-x1...-angels-5-s.jpg

So those will be framed and on my wall for sure (next to Huge Ackman's Rush posters!).

The discs come in a 12" square hardback book, which has a lot of colour pictures in it- I'm going to want to scan most of those so that I can print them to hang! Worth the money in my opinion, as I would have bought all three formats anyway and appreciate the presentation of the set.

Another satisfied Rush fan! That makes two today. We're on a roll.

Happy ladies, happy life or something like that........ :coy:

I love my deluxe set- it came with two 12" square prints. One similar to this (except it has 'Clockwork Angels Tour' written on it):

http://www.cygnus-x1...-angels-8-s.jpg

The other is of this, which is my favourite image from CA (me being an Anarchist fan!):

http://www.cygnus-x1...-angels-5-s.jpg

So those will be framed and on my wall for sure (next to Huge Ackman's Rush posters!).

The discs come in a 12" square hardback book, which has a lot of colour pictures in it- I'm going to want to scan most of those so that I can print them to hang! Worth the money in my opinion, as I would have bought all three formats anyway and appreciate the presentation of the set.

Another satisfied Rush fan! That makes two today. We're on a roll.

Happy ladies, happy life or something like that........ :coy:

Doesn't take much to please me! (Just a small Canadian rock band) :D

• Like 1

I ordered mine on October 26, 2013 with two other products. I received an email saying the order would be shipped on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 and I still do not have the items! :(

I think I figured out why I don't have it yet. Most of you ordered them shortly after it was announced whereas I actually ordered mine the day before the official release date! Pretty dumb move in hindsight, but I was pretty indecisive whether I should get it or not and I guess I decided that if it didn't sell out before the release date I'd buy it because I recently saved up enough money for it.

I think I figured out why I don't have it yet. Most of you ordered them shortly after it was announced whereas I actually ordered mine the day before the official release date! Pretty dumb move in hindsight, but I was pretty indecisive whether I should get it or not and I guess I decided that if it didn't sell out before the release date I'd buy it because I recently saved up enough money for it.

Not a dumb move it you're on the shelf about getting it or not. $100 is a lot of money for some people. The decision has to be warranted and clearly it wasn't right away.

You guys are letting yourselves get fleeced, lol

I agree with gemini. This is getting ridiculous with all the merchandise,

Yes, it's absurd that this band offers everything they can to their devoted fan base and give people the decision to buy or not to buy.

• Like 3

I ordered it as soon as it was posted here and it shipped out on the 18th with delivery expected this Tuesday.

I ordered it as soon as it was posted here and it shipped out on the 18th with delivery expected this Tuesday.

I'm from the US so it'll be a while longer for me. Mine shipped this past Thursday according to the eMail I got from them.

Well, the mail carrier delivered the mail today around 4:00 pm, just in time to see the sun go down and no Rush package. I looked at the RBFC info and it states it might take 2 weeks or more to reach me? I live in Indiana, Northwest Indiana to be exact! I could have got in my car and drove to Canada to get my package quicker than it is taking through, wherever the F**ck it is now!!!! :( Edited by RedSectorA

Received mine on Wednesday. Mine is # 259. I pre-ordered fairly early. What number did eveyone else get?

Mine is #333.

When did you guys order this? I ordered as soon as I saw this thread and was first to respond here. Where you guys before or after that?

Received mine on Wednesday. Mine is # 259. I pre-ordered fairly early. What number did eveyone else get?

Mine is #333.

When did you guys order this? I ordered as soon as I saw this thread and was first to respond here. Where you guys before or after that?

31st October, according to my confirmation email. I don't know if you saw me mention that I paid extra for the postage to get the express delivery- I'm in the UK and Backstage Club orders normally take six weeks or so to arrive, and I wanted this set sooner! So that's why I got mine so quickly.

Yes, that's disc one of the CD. If you put on very strong spectacles and squint a bit you'll see 'Disc 2' and 'Disc 3' written around the edge of the other two CDs in very tiny writing.

I just received my copy, #282 and I'm missing the second disc on the top row. :rage:

That sucks...

I think you should contact Rush Backstage about the situation. Hopefully they'll send you that missing disc as compensation. I still don't have mine, but I really hope I don't get a similar situation to what happened to your copy.

• Like 1

I saw Disc 2 & 3 and couldn't find anything that said Blu-Ray or DVD on the other discs. It'd be nice if they were all labeled clearly.

I thought that, too. The way to tell is that the CDs are the plain coloured discs, whereas the DVDs and Blu-ray have the gear design printed on them. The DVDs have 'disc one' and 'disc two' in minuscule lettering, but the Blu-Ray does not have a disc number on it. I'm sure it's all very trendy to not identify discs these days, but I'm old and prefer to call a spade a spade! :codger:

I saw Disc 2 & 3 and couldn't find anything that said Blu-Ray or DVD on the other discs. It'd be nice if they were all labeled clearly.

I thought that, too. The way to tell is that the CDs are the plain coloured discs, whereas the DVDs and Blu-ray have the gear design printed on them. The DVDs have 'disc one' and 'disc two' in minuscule lettering, but the Blu-Ray does not have a disc number on it. I'm sure it's all very trendy to not identify discs these days, but I'm old and prefer to call a spade a spade! :codger:

I haven't noticed the 1 and 2 on the DVD's but they are visible on the CD's. I'm not old but I also like to have CD's and DVD's clearly labelled whenever you get more than one.

Edited by billybobjoe1881

I just received my copy, #282 and I'm missing the second disc on the top row. :rage:

That sucks...

I think you should contact Rush Backstage about the situation. Hopefully they'll send you that missing disc as compensation. I still don't have mine, but I really hope I don't get a similar situation to what happened to your copy.

I contacted them yesterday before posting here and they just responded and asked me to verify which disc including colour I'm missing. Hopefully they can just send me the missing disc, and I don't have to send away my packag