BOOOOOOOOO

rayrushray

I saw them three times on this tour. I saw them last week and had a very good time. The fact that I did not listen to Rush for several months before seeing them recently added to my enjoyment.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/7/3/2/0/2/1/Troll-Alert-1267675552.jpeg
  • Like 3

ACtually, as most of us age into our 40's and such, we smoke up way less than we used to, or not at all. Thus, the shows aren't as exciting; nor are we as lmesmerized by the instrumentation, lightshow, or the way the smoke seems to turn into a dragon above Alex's head during "Xanadu"
  • Like 2

ACtually, as most of us age into our 40's and such, we smoke up way less than we used to, or not at all. Thus, the shows aren't as exciting; nor are we as lmesmerized by the instrumentation, lightshow, or the way the smoke seems to turn into a dragon above Alex's head during "Xanadu"

...that's only true if you don't look for brilliant musical composition, flawless musicianship and people who are absolute geniuses at their instrument.

• Like 5

That's odd, I've never "smoked up" and Rush shows are awesome! You don't need to be in a drug induced haze to enjoy great music.

Edited by Dscrapre
  • Like 6

This thread should be moved to the correct subforum.

It should be DELETED. It's 100% troll feces.

• Like 4

I've already been victimized

Tough titties, you should have done a little research before you shell out money to see a band. See how they've performed on the previous tour or if you dislike a certain era, look at the setlist (if that doesn't bother you)

• Like 2

I must say, from a show perspective the shows have gotten notably better in recent years over anything that they ever were.

Between the funny video clips, alright, once you've seen them you've seen them, but still on the first time or two, to the visuals, strings, etc., I can't recall a better overall show to be honest.

Sure, gone are the days when one could smoke a doob in the arena(s), but sheeet, pretty much any show is as good as the next if that's the only way to enjoy a show, eh.

• Like 2

It's an unertaining show.......in a an economy where entertainment dollars have to be spent wisely

I've already been victimized

Several questions:

First, feel free to specify. Otherwise you get the troll comments. I for one am curious as to why you didn't enjoy the show. Not that I care, but I am curious.

Secondly, in today's internet society it's easier and easier to find out what you're getting for your money. If you didn't spend your money wisely it would seem to be purely your fault, again, pending what you didn't like. But the set-list was online, videos of the shows are all over youtube, you knew about the strings, you can see pretty much every aspect of the show, so what's not to like and why didn't you spend at least a few minutes doing some basic research before you bought your tix?

Thirdly, if it were a show that I were at I'd rather have seen another empty seat that someone sitting there sulking.

From someone whose first Rush concert was c. 1980 I can quite honestly say that this was better than any of the numerous past tours that I've seen as an overall show.

Speak for yourself! Lol! Plus the smoke these days is like rocket-powered compared to the 80's. Good thing we waited til just before entering the venue in Hershey.....all that chocolate....

• Like 1

It's an unertaining show.......in a an economy where entertainment dollars have to be spent wisely

http://winnietoons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/asshole.jpg

• Like 1

http://winnietoons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/asshole.jpg

:LOL:

A different (but great) band's lyric went through my head when I saw this photo. :haz:

Foot in mouth, and head up asshole.

Whatcha talkin' 'bout?

Difficult to dance 'round this one

'til you pull it out, boy!

You must have been, so high.

You must have been, so high.

• Like 1