Guns N' Roses versus Rush! Please vote!

Analog_Bro

I'm adding my vote for Rush right now!!!!!!!!! :ebert: :clap: :cheerleader: :banana:

Guns 'n' Roses beat The Beatles.

No wonder humanity is f*cked.

I was thinking out of all the classic rock bands that must've been in this how the frakk did GnR make it to the finals? This is coming from somebody who actually likes them to.

• Like 1

Just voted (again)... at 9:30 ET, it's Rush with 64% and GnR with um... you guessed it, 36 %.

BUT KEEP VOTING !! WE DON'T NEED AN OLD, MISERABLE, WASHED UP FORMERLY GOOD SINGER to beat our boys.

Edited by Thunder Bay Rush
  • Like 1

http://ultimateclass...-rush/?trending

I want to see Rush kick ass on this one :D

It's funny. I saw Rush in Vegas last year on Friday and then saw the final Guns N Roses show at The Joint on Saturday night.

I honestly couldn't even compare the two shows. RUSH BLEW GN"FARCE" OUT OF THE WATER!

As a matter of fact Wendy and I left the GNR show half way through! THEY ARE A JOKE NOW!

The Guns N Roses management team wanted to come back this year and play 24 more shows and the Hard Rock said NO THANKS!

Rush is kicking GNR's ASS right now.

• Like 1

Guns and Roses is a parody of what they used to be. Appetite came out in '87, and they faded relatively quickly after that. It's funny to watch the Metallica Behind the Music, and here the boys from Metallica talk about touring with GnR. Especially the night James got fried with some pyrotechnics, and having to cut their show early, Instead of GnR coming out and blowing the roof off the place to kinda sorta make up for it, Axl left the satge after a tune or two, saying his throat hurt. A riot ensued.

My girlfriend voted for Rush, even though she only knows that Dianne Sawyer and Working Guy song, but she still talks about the show I took her to in October. She's been to a lot of shows, but claims that was the most enjoyable, tightest show she's witnessed. She enjoyed being second row while drinking $18 dirty martinis.

Yep,like the people who keep buying Journey's Greatest Hits.

I love the first three Journey albums before Steve Fairy. I mean Perry. Have you listened to them?

They are three of the greatest albums on the earth!

Interesting to note that I played "Lies" tonight. IT FUCKINING KICKS ASS!

It's sad the way GNR burned out and faded away so soon. I loved them. Now they are complete shite.

I can't even stand the Slash solo shite. I'm a fool as I still buy it hoping for something to rock my socks off.

Instead I would rathe cut my cock off.

There is no hope for any of the members of GNR. They all SUCK now.

Journey sucks too. I absolutely hate them.

I will give Steve Perry "Infinity." That's about it.

Yep,like the people who keep buying Journey's Greatest Hits.

I love the first three Journey albums before Steve Fairy. I mean Perry. Have you listened to them?

They are three of the greatest albums on the earth!

Interesting to note that I played "Lies" tonight. IT FUCKINING KICKS ASS!

It's sad the way GNR burned out and faded away so soon. I loved them. Now they are complete shite.

I can't even stand the Slash solo shite. I'm a fool as I still buy it hoping for something to rock my socks off.

Instead I would rathe cut my cock off.

There is no hope for any of the members of GNR. They all SUCK now.

Journey sucks too. I absolutely hate them.

I will give Steve Perry "Infinity." That's about it.

Now, go easy - don't cut your cock off! Hit it with a hammer, but don't cut it off. You'll look funny pissing out of your ass crack and the guys at the gym will tease you.

Guns and Roses is a parody of what they used to be. Appetite came out in '87, and they faded relatively quickly after that.

Actually Use Your Illusion 1&2 came out in 1991 and both albums have gone on to sell over 7 million copies each in the US . Both albums had huge singles released off them that got GNR an endless amount of radio/video rotation for about two or three years after the albums were released. They were right there with Aerosmith and Metallica when it came to the biggest bands in the world after the Illusion albums came out. The GnR Lies Ep they came out with between Appetite and the Illusions sold 5 million copies to.

Faded quickly? I think not.

Thursday, 9 am ET. Keep voting - gap is closing.

Rush 56%

GNR - 44%

Laughed at by time is right though... Rush will always be a FAR better band than GNR!

(But, let's kick their asses just for fun!)

Thursday, 9 am ET. Keep voting - gap is closing.

Rush 56%

GNR - 44%

Laughed at by time is right though... Rush will always be a FAR better band than GNR!

(But, let's kick their asses just for fun!)

:madra:

Yar tis war them landlubbers want tis...yar