Amazing new crop circle

treeduck

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Aug 30 2012, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 30 2012, 06:37 PM)
Hey Goobs, after reading some of your more recent posts it just made me realize something. No one has ever seen or as far as I know even claimed to have seen aliens making these crop circles. So why does it have to be aliens? How come no one ever says that theses crop circles were made by God and he is trying to tell us something? If you believe in both then you must consider that God himself made these crop circles and that aliens have never made any crop circles.

I have an acquaintance who is convinced and truly believes Jesus is an alien.

Believing in both separately just isn't good enough for some people. There are new religions being created daily. Is that just the persons belief or is it a belief of a religion that he has faith in?

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 30 2012, 06:57 PM)
Hey Goobs, after reading some of your more recent posts it just made me realize something. No one has ever seen or as far as I know even claimed to have seen aliens making these crop circles. So why does it have to be aliens? How come no one ever says that theses crop circles were made by God and he is trying to tell us something? If you believe in both then you must consider that God himself made these crop circles and that aliens have never made any crop circles.

Believing in both separately just isn't good enough for some people. There are new religions being created daily. Is that just the persons belief or is it a belief of a religion that he has faith in?

It's his own belief. He's a big time conspiracy nut, to boot.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Aug 30 2012, 06:19 PM)

This just reminded me about this guy that I use to work with who said he studied black magic and one time he told me that he could go into peoples dreams. So, I told him to go into my dream that night(It was a Monday). I went into work the next day and told him all enthusiastically that he was in my dream and that I was so freaked out by it. He said that he ended up partying and totally forgot about it but must have done it subconsciously. Anyhow, I went into work the day after that and told him once again that he was in my dream and did that until Friday, but on Thursday I had told him not to go into my dreams anymore. As soon as I saw him on Friday morning I said, "Hey Jason, you were in my dream again. Get the F#ck out of my dreams!"

Then my boss made me tell him that I was just pulling his leg and the guy told me that I was full of shit because he knew that he was in my dreams. I had to convince him that he was not in my dreams.

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 31 2012, 02:22 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 29 2012, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 30 2012, 02:13 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 29 2012, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Aug 30 2012, 10:24 AM)
QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Aug 29 2012, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Aug 29 2012, 06:03 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 29 2012, 07:00 PM)
everyone is right.

^^^ A classic way to avoid admitting that you're wrong or even might be wrong about something. wink.gif

"You're just closed minded. Too deaf to hear and too blind to see." -rushgoober

There. Responded for him ph34r.gif

rofl3.gif

You know, I would be absolutely thrilled if there were magic in the world, supernatural forces to awe us......heck, I'd be utterly fascinated if there were an actual deity in existence. The trouble is that my wanting it to exist doesn't make it exist. My hopes and dreams have no effect. Other people telling me to "believe" are just making fools of themselves.

The current belief in the supernatural is exactly the same as that of millennia ago. It's based on ignorance and the fear of not having all the answers to the mysteries of life.

Well, maybe it's not "magic" or "supernatural" phenomenon after all. Maybe we're just using those terms for things we haven't been able to explain (yet). Electricity, the internet, instant ramen, and La Villa Strangiato could've all been considered "magic" (by some folks) if experienced a century ago.

EXTREMELY well put. yes.gif

I don't see why these crop circles HAVE TO be alien-made. Why can't they just be some natural occurrence of this planet that we don't know about? (And hoaxes DO fit into this category). I don't know... I believe aliens are alive and well but I don't think they're chopping crops in redneck hamlets across the planet.

I don't know about the whole "natural occurrence" thing. I mean, what would that look like theoretically? It would be reasonable to assume it was something intelligent to create such complex patterns with such mathematical precision. I'm not saying it has to be aliens, but certainly something intelligent.

Butterfly wings, diamonds, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment seem to be crafted with "mathematical precision" at times. I wouldn't say those things are necessarily created by an intelligence...unless you call Mother Nature that intelligence.

I don't see how those two examples apply to these complex shapes that appear overnight in a field. confused13.gif

I was just giving examples of complex patterns that happen in nature that aren't really questioned. If not convinced then how about the point of conception? That's a natural thing (and a "complex pattern") that happens relatively fast.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2012, 08:39 PM)
everyone is right.

^^^ A classic way to avoid admitting that you're wrong or even might be wrong about something. wink.gif

rofl3.gif

You know, I would be absolutely thrilled if there were magic in the world, supernatural forces to awe us......heck, I'd be utterly fascinated if there were an actual deity in existence. The trouble is that my wanting it to exist doesn't make it exist. My hopes and dreams have no effect. Other people telling me to "believe" are just making fools of themselves.

The current belief in the supernatural is exactly the same as that of millennia ago. It's based on ignorance and the fear of not having all the answers to the mysteries of life.

Well, maybe it's not "magic" or "supernatural" phenomenon after all. Maybe we're just using those terms for things we haven't been able to explain (yet). Electricity, the internet, instant ramen, and La Villa Strangiato could've all been considered "magic" (by some folks) if experienced a century ago.

I don't see why these crop circles HAVE TO be alien-made. Why can't they just be some natural occurrence of this planet that we don't know about? (And hoaxes DO fit into this category). I don't know... I believe aliens are alive and well but I don't think they're chopping crops in redneck hamlets across the planet.

I don't know about the whole "natural occurrence" thing. I mean, what would that look like theoretically? It would be reasonable to assume it was something intelligent to create such complex patterns with such mathematical precision. I'm not saying it has to be aliens, but certainly something intelligent.

Butterfly wings, diamonds, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff I'm not thinking of at the moment seem to be crafted with "mathematical precision" at times. I wouldn't say those things are necessarily created by an intelligence...unless you call Mother Nature that intelligence.

I don't see how those two examples apply to these complex shapes that appear overnight in a field. confused13.gif

I was just giving examples of complex patterns that happen in nature that aren't really questioned. If not convinced then how about the point of conception? That's a natural thing (and a "complex pattern") that happens relatively fast.

I still don't get it. The moment of onception is part of a continuum of millions of years of evolution. How does that compare with a complex geometric pattern appearing in a field over the course of a few hours?

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 31 2012, 12:55 PM)
everyone is right.

rofl3.gif

I still don't get it. The moment of onception is part of a continuum of millions of years of evolution. How does that compare with a complex geometric pattern appearing in a field over the course of a few hours?

I guess I can't explain exactly what I mean. I give up. Crop circles are caused by interdimensional elves and dwarves in the middle of the night.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2012, 08:57 PM)
everyone is right.

rofl3.gif

I guess I can't explain exactly what I mean. I give up. Crop circles are caused by interdimensional elves and dwarves in the middle of the night.

laugh.gif

not trying to insult. i'm not saying it has to be aliens, but it has to be something intelligent.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 31 2012, 01:01 PM)
everyone is right.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

not trying to insult. i'm not saying it has to be aliens, but it has to be something intelligent.

Man, I'm being sucked back in.

So, the amount of time (or in this case, short amount of time) that it takes for these things to form constitutes intelligence? That's what you're saying?

What if it took several months or years to form? Would that change your opinion of it being made by intelligent life? Is the intelligence that you're talking about connected to the amount of time it took or the actual pattern formed? [in my previous posts I was talking about patterns]

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2012, 09:08 PM)
everyone is right.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

So, the amount of time (or in this case, short amount of time) that it takes for these things to form constitutes intelligence? That's what you're saying?

What if it took several months or years to form? Would that change your opinion of it being made by intelligent life? Is the intelligence that you're talking about connected to the amount of time it took or the actual pattern formed? [in my previous posts I was talking about patterns]

I guess it would make sense if it happened over a long period of time than over one night, but still I don't get how a natural occurring non-intelligent phenomena would create those things.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 31 2012, 01:33 PM)
everyone is right.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

I guess it would make sense if it happened over a long period of time than over one night, but still I don't get how a natural occurring non-intelligent phenomena would create those things.

You don't get how something in nature could create crop circles but you DO get how something from another dimension could? Really?

I'm not saying that it's something natural (I still believe it's all a hoax actually) BUT believing it at least COULD BE natural phenomena is definitely no more insane than aliens or other-dimensional elves creating them.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 30 2012, 06:48 PM)

This just reminded me about this guy that I use to work with who said he studied black magic and one time he told me that he could go into peoples dreams. So, I told him to go into my dream that night(It was a Monday). I went into work the next day and told him all enthusiastically that he was in my dream and that I was so freaked out by it. He said that he ended up partying and totally forgot about it but must have done it subconsciously. Anyhow, I went into work the day after that and told him once again that he was in my dream and did that until Friday, but on Thursday I had told him not to go into my dreams anymore. As soon as I saw him on Friday morning I said, "Hey Jason, you were in my dream again. Get the F#ck out of my dreams!"

Then my boss made me tell him that I was just pulling his leg and the guy told me that I was full of shit because he knew that he was in my dreams. I had to convince him that he was not in my dreams.

Do you work among the mentally retarded or something?

Here is a link to some interesting and strange new crop circle stuff from Coast To Coast AM. These things get weirder all the time.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/knoll-down-formation

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2012, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 31 2012, 01:33 PM)
everyone is right.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

You don't get how something in nature could create crop circles but you DO get how something from another dimension could? Really?

I'm not saying that it's something natural (I still believe it's all a hoax actually) BUT believing it at least COULD BE natural phenomena is definitely no more insane than aliens or other-dimensional elves creating them.

We'll have to agree to disagree. trink39.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 30 2012, 09:54 PM)

Here is a link to some interesting and strange new crop circle stuff from Coast To Coast AM. These things get weirder all the time.

Certainly is a strange natural phenomena

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 30 2012, 12:37 AM)

There may be something to that theory in that our collective human consciousness as electromagnetic beings could somehow possibly be in communication with the planet's natural earth/water energy (the majority of crop formations appearing near water). Some may refer to it as the "God energy".

There was an earlier comment dismissing Colin Andrews but the fact is he's been researching this phenomenon longer and has amassed more information (including directly from Britain's military of defense and police) about it than anybody. He's also appears to be more trustworthy and openminded than most, following the information where it leads while allowing for the posssibility to change his mind and admit he was wrong. He gives some rather startling personal accounts of himself and close colleagues meditating or verbally requesting particular designs in specific locations only to have them appear there afterward in less than a days time. He also has related the story of Graham Pritchard and his brother who planned to make their own formation but had to abandon their plans once his brother fell ill yet the exact design appeared the next day in the same field in which they were going to do it.

Even the human circlemakers or "hoaxers" have described their own experiences of strange occurrences (balls of light/energy, etc.) and the feeling of being in contact with some form of intelligence.

In terms of scientific data (some of which has already been referred to), once you really get into and learn what's been discovered, much of it actually does seem to support something other than people being solely responsible for a significant percentage of these formations (some of which have appeared in snow, thin ice, even trees).

Actually, the more I read, hear and see on this subject the more it fascinates me. yes.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 30 2012, 11:54 PM)

The guy was a real space cadet. He really believed that he had magical powers.

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Aug 31 2012, 04:29 AM)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/knoll-down-formation [/quote]
The guy was a real space cadet. He really believed that he had magical powers.

thanks for the links. Cool stuff. Weird and funny.

Your waste of time sig is a good waste time by the way...entertaining laugh.gif

WE ARE THE BORG

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

THIS PRANK BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF THE CAR ON TOP OF CITY HALL

Edited by Del_Duio

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Aug 30 2012, 11:04 PM)
How on earth did this get to 11 pages...

It doesn't help when everybody quotes 10 pictures or 300 paragraphs just to add one of these:

goodpost.gif