Is it OK to listen to Rush everyday?

Aikenrooster

If it pops up on your I-pod, cool. If you just listen the them all the time? cool10.gif

I listen to about 5 hours of music. It is rare that not one Rush song will come up a day. Also, I sleep with music on, and I'll listen to either an album or a sleep mix of Rush about half of the time.

So, yes.

I used to when I first got into them. I've started to investigate other artists since but I guess I still listen to them pretty often. I tend to go through their discography then listen to something else for a couple of weeks or so.

QUOTE (Aikenrooster @ Aug 17 2012, 07:04 AM)
Do I need to stop listening to Rush everyday?

Only one person knows what what you need to do....and that person is YOU.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

According to some people, for example my husband, listening to Rush everyday is in fact NOT OK. Unless I wear earphones, or turn the volume down waaaay low. Then it is ok.

BTW- ru a gamecock?

Hell no. It's a proven study that listening to Rush everyday lowers your risk of cancer by 50% (or maybe the study was that it caused hearing loss biggrin.gif ).

But yes, I do listen to Rush everyday...

2.gif

I'm still recovering, but about 3 weeks ago I had a 16gb USB flash drive surgically implanted into my brain. All I do is blink 3 times and it comes on.

But seriously It is ok to listen to the boys everyday. It is a motivator for me and it brightens my day.

Have MP 96/24 on right now cranked up, while the wife is out. The best way to hear them my fav disc out of all of the (MP 96/24 BR)

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 17 2012, 12:54 PM)
I listen to about 5 hours of music. It is rare that not one Rush song will come up a day. Also, I sleep with music on, and I'll listen to either an album or a sleep mix of Rush about half of the time.

So, yes.

Does that mess with your dreams or is it just a myth?

Last night I grabbed AFTK as I was running out the door, popped in "Xanadu" and stopped it before the intro was over and realized I needed to take a break from Rush. After listening to it 63,288 times in 30+ years, sometimes it just doesnt sound inspiring. Maybe I'll wait a month or so and it will sound great again.

No, you do not. There is nothing wrong with listening to Rush every day.

I listen to Rush every day unless I'm in a situation where I'm not able to. Rush is in the car stereo 90% of the time (100% when I'm driving). I have all Rush on my computer and my MP3 player so I can listen any time of day or night.

Edited by HowItIs