What are you watching right now?

Maverick

From 1986, the 10th anniversary of the Young Comedians Special. Five young comics introduced by comics who got their big break on the same show between 1978 and 1982. Headlined by a mustachioed Robin Williams in San Francisco, the other returning comedians - inroducing comics from clubs across the country moving East to West - included Howie Mandel, Steven Wright, Harry Anderson, and Richard Belser.

The new comedian line-up included four dudes never to be heard from again and a up-and-coming female comic by the name of Ellen deGeneres. Get this, her set consisted mainly of boyfriend sex & relationship jokes. You've come a long way, baby.

• Like 1

Supersize vs. Superskinny

It's a show where a heavy person and a thin person swap diets for a week. It's really interesting.

We have that in England! Is it British?

Supersize vs. Superskinny

It's a show where a heavy person and a thin person swap diets for a week. It's really interesting.

We have that in England! Is it British?

yeah it is. it's a fantastic show. i should start watching it again.

Michael Palin touring Brazil. excellent as usual.

And he was in Brazil! :LOL:

I read DeNiro wanted to play his role in the movie but Palin had been cast so he had to play the freelance plumber instead.

lol, this is his around the world journeys, they're so well made...I wonder if Rod saw this one on Rio.