WTF has everyone on here got the

BU4B

ohmy.gif I'm reading about people in America, Canada, Germany etc all getting the fan packs. Mine was ordered the day it was announced sad.gif and despite living in the UK I am still waiting angry.gif while reading about the rest of the world listening to the new album. I go to concerts in the UK and if I'm lucky enough to get tickets for the first few front rows I find I am surrounded by American and Canadian accents. wacko.gif There is definitely something wrong with this picture. It can't be right that people from the rest of the world can order and attend things in the UK and have priority over the natives.

Just saying....

Well have you all got the new album? fists crying.gif

Edited by BU4B

It's you. Just you.

Neil's really f*cked off with you for f***ing around with his song title.

"Brought Up Fo(u)r Believe??? WTF???????? HELLO? Mr. Roadrunner, do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT, send this man the album! I am NEIL PEART, hard man, biker, occasional drummer, part time plumber. I shit Spartacus. DO IT."

I guess that the fan packs have been send earlier in foreign countries to make sure they arrive their homes at release.

But obviously, they underestimated the mail service. cool.gif

Anyway, I am not one of those lucky bastards wink.gif. I ordered my package regularly on Amazon and it will probably arrive tomorrow. yes.gif

QUOTE (BU4B @ Jun 7 2012, 06:05 AM)
It can't be right that people from the rest of the world can order and attend things in the UK and have priority over the natives.

Anyone from anywhere can buy tickets to a concert.

It's called capitalism. pokey.gif

What makes you think YOU have priority? Just because you live closer to the venue? Give me a break.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 7 2012, 09:19 AM)
It can't be right that people from the rest of the world can order and attend things in the UK and have priority over the natives.

What makes you think YOU have priority? Just because you live closer to the venue? Give me a break.

Actually yes, I do think because the venue is in the Country I live in that I should be able to buy tickets that aren't seats located at the back of the venue angry.gif because all the good seats were sent abroad angry.gif

Oh I see what you did ohmy.gif

Leave me alone let me rant in peace moon.gif

I live in CANADA and Rush is from CANADA and I still haven't received my pre-order yet! Screw the rest of the world, they should at least coddle their fellow anthem singers first. Haha.

It is very hard not to listen to the entire leak. Two days ago I started to indulge in a "track-a-day" so I've now heard the title track and The Anarchist. Seven more to go! I hope I can possibly hear them all in a row if the post man drops off a little "sumfin-sumfin" in the mailbox today.

2.gif

I don't have it.

I understand it was "leaked," but in trying to score a leaked copy, I keep getting asked for my credit card info. They say they'll pseudo-charge me $1, at which point I can DL the album, but then I'll have to "cancel my membership," so to speak, lest I be charged about $50-per-month for eternity. wink.gif

No thanks. Too much hassle, with the possibility of fiscal foulplay. I'm not giving out my CC info. I'll just wait for the official release.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 7 2012, 11:00 AM)
I don't have it.

I understand it was "leaked," but in trying to score a leaked copy, I keep getting asked for my credit card info. They say they'll pseudo-charge me $1, at which point I can DL the album, but then I'll have to "cancel my membership," so to speak, lest I be charged about $50-per-month for eternity. wink.gif

No thanks. Too much hassle, with the possibility of fiscal foulplay. I'm not giving out my CC info. I'll just wait for the official release.

LOL WUT?

I'm not sure where you are looking for it but totally wrong neighborhood man!

Waiting for my fan pack. Got the shipping notification last Friday. So my hope is I have it by tomorrow. But I am not holding my breath. I expect it by release day at the latest. Also a week later my vinyl will arrive (so looking forward to that).

I still have not heard any clips. I am staying un-spoiled!

QUOTE (BU4B @ Jun 7 2012, 06:33 AM)

Actually yes, I do think because the venue is in the Country I live in that I should be able to buy tickets that aren't seats located at the back of the venue angry.gif because all the good seats were sent abroad angry.gif

The tickets were not "sent abroad". They got bought up by fans. Probably more locally than you care to admit.

I highly doubt that the front sections are non UK fans. And even if there are...that's called free market.

You expect them to be held because you have a British accent? Talk about an entitlement mentality...lol

No wonder your country is going down the tube! And we are right behind you, because we have folks here, that think the same way you do.

No one owes you anything! fists crying.gif

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jun 7 2012, 12:37 PM)
QUOTE (BU4B @ Jun 7 2012, 06:33 AM)

The tickets were not "sent abroad". They got bought up by fans. Probably more locally than you care to admit.

I highly doubt that the front sections are non UK fans. And even if there are...that's called free market.

You expect them to be held because you have a British accent? Talk about an entitlement mentality...lol

No wonder your country is going down the tube! And we are right behind you, because we have folks here, that think the same way you do.

No one owes you anything! fists crying.gif

Yeah as a Canadian I've seen RUSH in Holland, Ireland and Scotland and the VAST majority of fans seemed to be local. Like >90%, estimate only but I talk with lots of people at these shows.

2.gif

QUOTE (BU4B @ Jun 7 2012, 09:05 AM)
ohmy.gif I'm reading about people in America, Canada, Germany etc all getting the fan packs. Mine was ordered the day it was announced sad.gif and despite living in the UK I am still waiting angry.gif while reading about the rest of the world listening to the new album. I go to concerts in the UK and if I'm lucky enough to get tickets for the first few front rows I find I am surrounded by American and Canadian accents. wacko.gif There is definitely something wrong with this picture. It can't be right that people from the rest of the world can order and attend things in the UK and have priority over the natives.

Just saying....

Well have you all got the new album? fists crying.gif

No, but I ordered the regular US import edition and it's on it's way traveling as the crow flies by crow mail...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 7 2012, 10:00 AM)
I don't have it.

Sarcasm? I dont download things off the internet since I am not a member of these piracy websites that are actually secure. That being said, a google search of the song "The Wreckers" could lead you to a site where you can listen for free biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 7 2012, 09:42 AM)
music.gif
In a world where everyone's got CA
You can't stop feeling screwed
music.gif

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jun 7 2012, 09:08 AM)
Well most of us "got" the new album, if you know what I mean wink.gif But it doesn't come out in North America until next week.

Erm, yep smile.gif

just got my double LP

Im not splitin this virgin open till morning like its Christmas

http://u.rockthisthing.com/image/440/440/RUCL005001_000.jpg

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Jun 9 2012, 03:10 AM)
just got my double LP
Im not splitin this virgin open till morning like its Christmas
http://u.rockthisthing.com/image/440/440/RUCL005001_000.jpg

It IS morning! It's 9.11 am!

trink36.gif