CA Fan Pack purchasers >>>

gedfan

On what date are you expecting to receive your complete CA Fan Pack? I ordered one yesterday and don't want to have to buy the CD if I don't have the fan pack by or on the 12th. If I don't, I wonder how long I can hold out on not buying the CD while I wait for the fan pack to arrive...probably only until after the mail is delivered on 6/12!

Anyone know when we should get them or how to track them? confused13.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 30 2012, 05:37 PM)
they gotta make their way across the Atlantic and then through whichever shipping company the seller chooses to use.

I would imagine you're looking at a date between 6/12 - 6/19

yeah....hoping I can either find a quick and easy mp3 download before mine arrives (probably the next week)

Wish I knew. If I don't have it on the 11th, I may have to itunes CA at midnight. Here, 2.gif , have some more of my money. Of course, I don't mind because I'm doing my part to get the album to go gold. And, it'll work, too, just so long as 249,999 other fans buy it twice also.

in the email i got for the classic rock fan pack it says;

----------------

Extended Delivery Dates

Please note: If you place an order for a single issue, bookazine or merchandise item with us Friday 3rd February - Tuesday 7th February, you may experience extended delivery times for your order. From the date of your order, please allow 7-8 days for delivery to a UK address and 11-14 days for delivery to a non-UK address.

------

now, since i ordered this in april, would it ship after the release date (June 11 in UK) and then i have to add 11-14 days after that? if this is true then it comes to Canada sometime from the 25- 29, which blows because im gone on vacation from the 19-30th.

I also pre ordered the Vinyl album but i changed my shipping time from standard (would have got it june 18-20) to priority (June 14-16) once i realized that i may not get either one in time! i really don't want to buy the CD a third time, so im hoping for a CD-quality lossless rip come release day.

I just got my email stating it has been shipped! 3-5 days (is what they state) I will have the fan pack!

PUMPED!!!!

Hard to imagine though I will get it before the official release date though.

I also pre-ordered the double vinyl gatefold of CA.....really looking forward to that as well. cool10.gif slip on my headphones.....drop the needle....and drift off into Rush bliss.

I am buying the CD on the release date though.....I always give an extra copy to my best friend (and long time drummer) in my band.

Always love Rush release day!

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (Flying Finn @ Jun 1 2012, 07:54 AM)
If they have started shipping those fan packs we should get the leak very soon right? Because it means that some retailers have the album already.

That is exactly what I am thinking. If it doesn't leak today or at worst case this weekend, I will be very very surprised.

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I got the email about the fan pack shipping this morning too. I don't think that I have ever waited two full weeks for something to ship from the UK. If it comes early I'll just set it aside and wait for June 12 to open it.

Not.

Edited by drbirdsong

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jun 1 2012, 09:54 AM)
I got the email about the fan pack shipping this morning too. I don't think that I have ever waited two full weeks for something to ship from the UK. If it comes early I'll just set it aside and wait for June 12 to open it.

Not.

suuuuuure you will rofl3.gif

I ordered the fan pack, but didn't receive my shipping notification yet. I wonder why I haven't received it yet considering that I pre-ordered it back in April. Hopefully nothing went wrong because I do have an eMail confirming that I did order it.

I ordered the fan pack, but didn't receive my shipping notification yet. I wonder why I haven't received it yet considering that I pre-ordered it back in April. Hopefully nothing went wrong because I do have an eMail confirming that I did order it.

Same here. Ordered it straight away on the website when it was announced but have no e-mail yet either? unsure.gif

QUOTE (KING2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 04:28 PM)

Same here. Ordered it straight away on the website when it was announced but have no e-mail yet either? unsure.gif

Same here too.... I'm worried ... maybe unecessarily... but kuuurwa I'd be pissed off if I got it really late

banghead.gif

QUOTE (Xanaseb @ Jun 2 2012, 12:32 PM)

Same here too.... I'm worried ... maybe unecessarily... but kuuurwa I'd be pissed off if I got it really late

banghead.gif

Sorry to read that sad.gif Hope you guys get good news soon, keep us posted.