What are you looking forward to most on CA?

Shreddy Lee

Is there a song you're particularly looking forward to hearing?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a song you're particularly looking forward to hearing?

• Clockwork Angels
    • The Anarchist
    • Carnies
    • Halo Effect
    • Seven Cities of Gold
    • The Wreckers
    • Wish Them Well
    • The Garden

(Yes yes, someone get ready to make the snarky "What are you least looking forward to" companion thread.)

Is there something you're especially excited to hear on CA, judging from what we've learned so far from the reviews? For example, they all seem to agree that the main guitar riff on Carnies is great, so I'm very excited to hear that. There's also been mention that the bass is in the spotlight on The Anarchist, which of course catches my attention.

I remember reading one of them has cello.... and one has piano.... can't remember which those are, but one of those would get my vote.

Halo Effect.

One called it an instant Rush classic, another has called it an odd acoustic-type pop song.. interested in hearing it. As well as the ENTIRE ALBUM.

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 14 2012, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ May 14 2012, 02:06 PM)
I'm looking forward to the final beat of the final track

I'm looking forward to your final post. rofl3.gif 653.gif common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif bekloppt.gif

I'm looking foward to your final "final" you'll say. Farewell to finals! bekloppt.gif

Anyways, I look forward to the self-titled track. Self-titled tracks always catches my interest. I dunno why.

I voted for "Clockwork Angels".

I'm really looking forward to that "first" start to finish listen.

Trying to soak it all in at one take...what do the guitars sound like, what do the drums sound like, what does that bass and keys sound like, what are the lyrics and how are they delivered.

Truly, my senses on overload....nothing like that first listen of a long-anticipated album!

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ May 14 2012, 03:14 PM)
Halo Effect.

One called it an instant Rush classic, another has called it an odd acoustic-type pop song.. interested in hearing it. As well as the ENTIRE ALBUM.

This. Of course I wanna hear all of them, but I mostly wanna hear what they're calling an "instant classic." We'll have to be the judge of that biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 14 2012, 07:41 PM)
The Garden...easily.

Have a feeling this song is going to be one of Rush's strongest album closers of all time. The last album closer I really liked was Availabke Light from Presto with Everyday Glory from CP second.

Doesn't matter, that whole album is going to be listened to in full as I drive to Paducah, and then listened to IN FULL A SECOND TIME as I drive back to Owensboro for no reason other than to blast new Rush! laugh.gif