Happy international Rush Day

rugen

Probably listen to 2112 again... Right now I'm listening to the Different Stages live version.

2.gif 1022.gif wub.gif

I was gonna post it here, but you beat me to it!

I have something quite special today, not in terms of celebrating Rush or anything, but my life is about to turn 180 degrees (hopefully). I'll let you guys know as soon as I go through it.

Happy 2112 everyone!

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 21 2011, 04:36 AM)
Probably listen to 2112 again... Right now I'm listening to the Different Stages live version.

2.gif 1022.gif wub.gif

Why not a 2112 festival with all the 2112 live versions... trink39.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (RUDT @ Dec 21 2011, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 21 2011, 04:36 AM)

2.gif  1022.gif  wub.gif

Why not a 2112 festival with all the 2112 live versions... trink39.gif 653.gif

You mean Rush have played Ouverture/The Temples of Syrinx 2112 times live? Really? Did they celebrate or something at the 2112th date? Who was keeping count, Neil? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 21 2011, 05:50 AM)
Awesome...but my calender reads 1221... unsure.gif

Just change the format, mate. And while we're at it, start using meters instead of miles, Celsius instead of Fahrenheit, kilos instead of pounds...it would be SO much easier!

Oh not much just ROCKIN MY 2112th POST ON TRF, that's all biggrin.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 21 2011, 02:50 AM)

Well, for those diehards who insist that today is 12/21, here's something you can do to celebrate the day.

Play 2112 backwards, like they do here.

Fast forward to 2:16.

And, you'll see how Rush was sooooo much ahead of their time! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Dec 21 2011, 05:50 AM)

goodpost.gif Makes no sense confused13.gif

happy rush day,

im watching rush in rio now, hopefully i will get the wife to watch TMT tonight along with other stuff!!!!

I told my 20yo daughter to listen to some Rush today as its international rush day and told her to get ready for the airing of the greivences on friday due to festivus... we will miss the feats of strength as she is away at college

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/RushDay.jpg

This was made while I listened to the entirety of "2112." Easily the most epic twenty minutes and thirty seconds of my life. 1022.gif

I do not care what anyone says otherwise -- to me, Geddy has a beautiful voice. Especially during "Discovery." wub.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 21 2011, 03:41 PM)
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/RushDay.jpg

This was made while I listened to the entirety of "2112." Easily the most epic twenty minutes and thirty seconds of my life. 1022.gif

I do not care what anyone says otherwise -- to me, Geddy has a beautiful voice. Especially during "Discovery." wub.gif

I agree. Geddy has the most incredible voice. I got home from work and played 2112 in its entirety also. Then I watched the first half of TMT with my husband. 2112 grows on me more every time I hear it. As if it's possible for me to become a more avid Rush fan!

Happy 2.gif day, everyone!