55 members have voted

1. 1. I think I'm going bald

• The worst Rush song
    • They should open a show with it
    • Funny, but no.
    • It's my ringtone

Great silly song...

move along, nothing to see here

It, like Dog Years, is a solid song. One of the best off of CoS, IMO.

I'd love it if they opened a show with it- more to say "na-na-na-boo-boo" to the Rush geeks who hate it, than because I really care to hear it live. But, hey, if they did play it, I'd gladly dig it!

Because nothing screams LET'S ROCK TONIGHT! KICK IT! like a mid-tempo half-a-joke song about going bald that half the audience probably doesn't know and 80% of the remainder doesn't like. Yeah, way to pump up the crowd. Why not just start off with a cover of a traditional flamenco tune or maybe bring out Enya for a little a capella duet with Alex.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 16 2011, 12:15 PM)
Because nothing screams LET'S ROCK TONIGHT! KICK IT! like a mid-tempo half-a-joke song about going bald that half the audience probably doesn't know and 80% of the remainder doesn't like. Yeah, way to pump up the crowd. Why not just start off with a cover of a traditional flamenco tune or maybe bring out Enya for a little a capella duet with Alex.

...or like the Three Stooges theme, a polka, or Jerry Stiller napping.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Dec 16 2011, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Dec 16 2011, 12:15 PM)

...or like the Three Stooges theme, a polka, or Jerry Stiller napping.

Those don't count. They are pre-recorded bits that play before the band comes out. They play a little comedy bit and then BAM! dive into a strong opener. 'Bald isn't a strong opener for the aforementioned reasons.

Edited by danielmclark