I don't usually do this but...

PhilCastro

Hey guys.

As some of you may or may not know, this has been a really tough couple of months for me and my family..

With my Mom being fired and me being forced out of school for the time being, then two of my aunts being diagnosed with Cancer (one is terminal). We've lost my cousin in a terrible freak accident and now most recently, my newly wedded Brother and sister-in-law lost what was going to be their first baby.

Well my Grandpa had a heart attack just the other day now, and tomorrow morning he is going in for Open Heart Surgery, and could really use some prayers.

I don't understand why all of this is happening to our family... and It's getting harder and harder every day.

Thanks guys.

Wow..that's too much going on in one family for sure!

Hoping that all gets better for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/W_PRAY122.gif

Very sorry. I hope everything works out for you and your family trink39.gif

Hang in there Phil! I am sending good thoughts for your Grandpa.

Things will get better.

Aw mannnn sad.gif Buddy I hate to see you goin through all of this! I know we haven't talked in a while, but you are more than welcome to call me anytime if you need to do some talkage. I got high hopes for your grandfather and the rest of your family. You hang in there.

That's pretty horrible. I'm sorry everything's piled on like this, it makes everything so much harder to handle. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. hug2.gif