Do the boys dye their hair??

angel in my armor

Well, for those of us who do notice, Alex's hair has been various shades of yellow in the last few years(at least in front, where he has some), so I'd say yes there.

I've seen pictures of

Geddy with the gray streak, so yes there.

Neil hides under a hat, and has a huge bald spot, so who knows?

Geddy most definitely does. There's no question. Just look at HOW black it sometimes looks, then you see some grey, and then it's SUPER BLACK again. (And remember, he grew up with reddish-brown.)

Looks like Alex does, too. Sometimes his blonde hair has that FAKE blonde look.

Neil. Maybe. Like Geddy, it sometimes looks a little TOO black to be natural.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Dec 12 2011, 12:14 PM)
Who Gives A Shit ?

It's responses like yours Metaldad of "who gives a shit" that tarnish such forums...if you can't respond with intelligence perhaps you shouldn't respond at all...

I checked some of your posts out and such posts as and I quote "They have returned to their Metal roots. Rejoice "...couldn't also fall into your "who gives a sh**" category....

sarcasm.gif

We all love the band,join this forum to air our questions,opinions and the like...perhaps we can all show a bit of respect for one another...or perhaps not...

Edited by angel in my armor

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 19 2011, 04:47 PM)
Who Gives A Shit ?

It's responses like yours Metaldad of "who gives a shit" that tarnish such forums...if you can't respond with intelligence perhaps you shouldn't respond at all...

I checked some of your posts out and such posts as and I quote "They have returned to their Metal roots. Rejoice "...couldn't also fall into your "who gives a sh**" category....

sarcasm.gif

We all love the band,join this forum to air our questions,opinions and the like...perhaps we can all show a bit of respect for one another...or perhaps not...

You are taking this way too seriously.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Dec 21 2011, 06:12 PM)
Who Gives A Shit ?

sarcasm.gif

After considerable reflection I must admit that I was wrong in my hasty response to an earlier post...please accept this as my formal apology for any hostility that this might have caused....the tie has been loosened...the toupee is airing on the rack and a cold Guinness in hand..How bout that band RUSH!!

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 21 2011, 08:58 PM)
Who Gives A Shit ?

sarcasm.gif

After considerable reflection I must admit that I was wrong in my hasty response to an earlier post...please accept this as my formal apology for any hostility that this might have caused....the tie has been loosened...the toupee is airing on the rack and a cold Guinness in hand..How bout that band RUSH!!

bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 21 2011, 07:58 PM)
Who Gives A Shit ?

sarcasm.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 21 2011, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 21 2011, 08:58 PM)
Who Gives A Shit ?

sarcasm.gif

bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif

yes.gif bacon.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (TeamLerxst @ Dec 11 2011, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 11 2011, 02:28 PM)
QUOTE (Jake2112 @ Dec 11 2011, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Dec 10 2011, 01:05 PM)
I've wondered if (especially Geddy) has thought about letting his hair grow out, but kept dying it because he didn't want to be in that "in-between" stage (and with the length of his hair, it would be a while). I figure there's going to be a point soon where he'll look more natural letting it grow. Having said that, I still can't get used to Brian May of Queen with snow-white hair now. It still surprises me every time!

Now that guy dyes his hair. When I saw Queen in 2006 his hair was brown like it had always been.

I must admit I was taken aback by Brian May's greying hair.

I think he looks MUCH better now that he's not dying. It gives him a distinguished air. smile.gif

Or, distinguished hair.

Thank you.

I'll get me coat.

I'm not saying this because of the original topic, but because of a lot the responses

This forum sucked years ago

No fun

No creativity

IMHO, most of the people who left are not missed, and the members here now are a hell of a lot more interesting and funny

I just wish Narps and ReGorLaTroy would come back

.. and where's Eggplant ?

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

No fun

No creativity

IMHO, most of the people who left are not missed, and the members here now are a hell of a lot more interesting and funny

I just wish Narps and ReGorLaTroy would come back.. and where's Eggplant ?

Aw thanks Lucas. I try to be fun and interesting. Oh wait, this was not just directed at me??

UNACCEPTABLE! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

No fun

No creativity

I just wish Narps and ReGorLaTroy would come back.. and where's Eggplant ?

Aw thanks Lucas. I try to be fun and interesting. Oh wait, this was not just directed at me??

UNACCEPTABLE! :laughing guy:

lol

THAT'S THE SPIRIT, SPIRIT ;)

• Like 1