Do the boys dye their hair??

angel in my armor

You can see that Alex's sideburns are showing some white here:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/Rush/Rush%202011/alexvancouver2_18.jpg

And anyway, so what if they do? So do I... confused13.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 7 2011, 02:57 AM)
You can see that Alex's sideburns are showing some white here:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/Rush/Rush%202011/alexvancouver2_18.jpg

And anyway, so what if they do? So do I... confused13.gif

Yeah, but I'd wager that he has a good amount of his natural hair colour left.

Much like Geddy.

I don't believe Neil dyes at all.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 6 2011, 08:02 PM)
The "boys" are about fuckiing 60 now, when you gonna start referring to them as men, on their 95th birthday? tongue.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Dec 7 2011, 01:47 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 7 2011, 04:44 AM)
(Though I have wondered what Ged would look like as a blonde.)

Probably something like this:

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/04/gcelebrities/Dean_Haglund-3.jpg

smile.gif

I just wub.gif Langley! Thanks, kbomb106! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I would imagine they would use a rinse that fades out over a month or so, rather than the full on gene simmons jet black, which is scary. Just dump a bottle of shoe polish over your head!

I think with Rush, subtlety is the key...

How old are you guys? Of course they are grey. I've been going grey since high school and most of my friends started going grey in their 30's. Most of your favorite actors are grey too. Look at Brad Pitt with his grey beard.

And Geddy wearing a wig is false. He had an amazing head of hair up until the late 90's/2000. Since then it has been receding but he still has better hair than most men his age. Usually these days he combs it back on one side and more forward on the other. If he wore a wig it would always be the same and it would not show his roots...Like Michael Jackson in his later years.

In this photo, below, he has it all combed straight back. You can see some of the thin hairs in front that will come out soon.

http://dalje.com/en/foto.php?id=26&rbr=21225&idrf=871064

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Dec 7 2011, 06:47 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 7 2011, 04:44 AM)
(Though I have wondered what Ged would look like as a blonde.)

Probably something like this:

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/04/gcelebrities/Dean_Haglund-3.jpg

smile.gif

rofl3.gif http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/happy0030.gif

I agree. I've seen pics of Ged with gray bits in his hair, and while Alex is losing some of his natural blonde locks, I'm pretty sure Neil doesn't dye his hair.

yes.gif

Agreed. I just don't think Neil would bother. Besides, he shaves it practically off for touring so why?

QUOTE (librarian @ Dec 7 2011, 10:27 AM)
I would imagine they would use a rinse that fades out over a month or so, rather than the full on gene simmons jet black, which is scary. Just dump a bottle of shoe polish over your head!

I think with Rush, subtlety is the key...

And Gene Simmons wouldn't know subtlety if it hit him over the head

oh wait

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 6 2011, 02:38 PM)
Then they must have been drinking the milk of paradise...

You just reminded me of the milk fetish guy that used to be on here with pictures of milk shooting from Geddy's nipples! wacko.gif

This thread title bugs me. It's like you're saying they're old and gray but you call them boys all in the same breath!

Geddy definitely has plenty of greys. I dont know why I havent seen any greys on Alex, but at his age he should definitely have them, so I guess it's possible he dyes it, but I dont even know why he would bother with that massive bald spot. Dying his hair really is not helping anything, if he does do it.

And who the hell cares anyway? If they werent rockstars noone would ever look twice at any of them, but since they are, they could go out there rocking full heads of grey hair and it wouldnt matter. Being a rockstar instantly makes you attractive to women. It's amazing.

QUOTE (trenken @ Dec 8 2011, 09:18 AM)
Geddy definitely has plenty of greys. I dont know why I havent seen any greys on Alex, but at his age he should definitely have them, so I guess it's possible he dyes it, but I dont even know why he would bother with that massive bald spot. Dying his hair really is not helping anything, if he does do it.

And who the hell cares anyway? If they werent rockstars noone would ever look twice at any of them, but since they are, they could go out there rocking full heads of grey hair and it wouldnt matter. Being a rockstar instantly makes you attractive to women. It's amazing.

The people that care about such trivial matters are the same ones that join forums such as this and post,comment and then complain about the content of such posts on the forum.

I'm sure there are individuals that want to know but don't ask....

"What Rush song are you listening to right now"??.. bekloppt.gif

Edited by angel in my armor

QUOTE (angel in my armor @ Dec 8 2011, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Dec 8 2011, 09:18 AM)

The people that care about such trivial matters are the same ones that join forums such as this and post,comment and then complain about the content of such posts on the forum.

I'm sure there are individuals that want to know but don't ask....

"What Rush song are you listening to right now"??.. bekloppt.gif

f*ckin' Owned! /HIGHFIVE

Something else that I was noticing on Neils new DVD was that in a few shots of him warming up he looked either really tires ( as in just woke up) or like he`d been on a binge the night before....he seemed to have the booze nose going on..I`ve never read anything about him indulging such as that aside from the early days...anyone else notice that or have read anything... ohmy.gif

I've wondered if (especially Geddy) has thought about letting his hair grow out, but kept dying it because he didn't want to be in that "in-between" stage (and with the length of his hair, it would be a while). I figure there's going to be a point soon where he'll look more natural letting it grow. Having said that, I still can't get used to Brian May of Queen with snow-white hair now. It still surprises me every time!

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Dec 10 2011, 01:05 PM)
I've wondered if (especially Geddy) has thought about letting his hair grow out, but kept dying it because he didn't want to be in that "in-between" stage (and with the length of his hair, it would be a while). I figure there's going to be a point soon where he'll look more natural letting it grow. Having said that, I still can't get used to Brian May of Queen with snow-white hair now. It still surprises me every time!

Now that guy dyes his hair. When I saw Queen in 2006 his hair was brown like it had always been.

QUOTE (Jake2112 @ Dec 11 2011, 06:12 PM)

Now that guy dyes his hair. When I saw Queen in 2006 his hair was brown like it had always been.

I must admit I was taken aback by Brian May's greying hair.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 11 2011, 02:28 PM)

I think he looks MUCH better now that he's not dying. It gives him a distinguished air. smile.gif

QUOTE (TeamLerxst @ Dec 11 2011, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 11 2011, 02:28 PM)

I think he looks MUCH better now that he's not dying. It gives him a distinguished air. smile.gif

True. And he is also a Professor of Astrology.